+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Reality hits little Simpson sister Ashlee

I watched a few minutes of the show a few weeks back and I just didn't get it. Then I saw her on one of the late-night talk shows where she was performing Pieces of Me. It definitely was not a lip-synch... she sounded horrible!!!!

she sounded horrible!!!!

That's like when Britney Spears tries to sing live- it is astonishingly bad! No wonder they lip-synch.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    I am shocked that her cd did so well this week. I thought for sure it would bomb.

And yes, she was lip-synching. The ENTIRE show. If you say you're a rocker and punk and all that (which no one believes anyway), you better actually SING. Otherwise you're just pulling a Britney and lip-synching all the songs people wrote for you like a pop princess. :rolleyes

Is this the episode where she does her first show with Jessica there? I'm shocked that she was lip-synching, even though it makes since b/c she did sound like crap whenever she tried singing live. I loved when that Ryan guy told her that he was reconsidering himself as an artist-- and all she did was lip-synch and shake her butt all over the stage!!!! :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by Flora
    Is this the episode where she does her first show with Jessica there? I'm shocked that she was lip-synching, even though it makes since b/c she did sound like crap whenever she tried singing live. I loved when that Ryan guy told her that he was reconsidering himself as an artist-- and all she did was lip-synch and shake her butt all over the stage!!!! :phhht
    Ugh, this dumb girl with no talent...and she's the one driving fancy cars and shopping in Beverly Hills. This world is retarded!

She really cannot sing. Has anyone seen her clips from the next episode...she's just talk singing (as I call it) and she cannot even do that. Besides she's a preacher's daughter but look how she back talks to him. :phhht "Shut up dad." So disrespectful already...
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

CitizenKaos, I know!! She'll let out a couple of notes, then cover it up with "I can't hear myself" or "Dad, stop bothering me!" If she could really sing, she wouldn't keep stalling in front of the TV cameras. The machine does all the work on her voice...it's gonna get old really fast.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    CitizenKaos, I know!! She'll let out a couple of notes, then cover it up with "I can't hear myself" or "Dad, stop bothering me!" If she could really sing, she wouldn't keep stalling in front of the TV cameras. The machine does all the work on her voice...it's gonna get old really fast.

You are so right. I really didnt think about that until you pointed that out. She always sings just a few lines then complains....Im not impressed with the faux-punk Ashlee (what a punk name!) She tries way to hard.
    I dont really care for Papa Simpson, but she was awfully rude to him in front of everyone.
    Im shocked she sold almost 400,000 CDs....
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I can't stand how she lisps "Pweices of me-uh"....drives me bat$hit.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

like, omg, you're so annoying!!

I'm confused at how well her album is selling or how this show is still being aired.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I can't stand how she lisps "Pweices of me-uh"....drives me bat$hit.
    Or "if you want my Hauto, want my Hautobiography."

Or "just...ask....mee-aah" :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread