+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Casting Call: Do You Look Like, Sing Like And Act Like A Partridge?

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar

Casting Call: Do You Look Like, Sing Like And Act Like A Partridge?

Qboots...they heard about you!

Casting Call: Do You Look Like, Sing Like And Act Like A Partridge?

NEW YORK, June 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Are you a musical mom like Shirley? A teen idol in the making like Keith? America's sweetheart like Laurie, or a rambunctious schemer like Danny? If so, VH1 is looking for talented people who think they sing like, act like and resemble the original members of "The Partridge Family."
    VH1 is bringing back and putting a contemporary spin on the classic hit, "The Partridge Family." The search for the cast of the new show will be aired as a seven-episode reality series, "In Search of the Partridge Family." Open casting calls will be held in Orlando, New York, Minneapolis and Los Angeles beginning July 17. The audition application, schedule and required materials are available online now at VH1.com.

So if you resemble, sing and act like a Partridge, visit VH1.com to download the application, and view the list of songs and scripted scenes that each hopeful must prepare for his/her audition. Competitors may be asked to sing two classic '70's tunes and one "Partridge Family" hit, plus act out a short scene from the original sitcom.

VH1 will visit the following cities:

Orlando: July 17
    10:00 AM
    Hard Rock Live
    Citywalk/Universal Studios
    6050 Universal Blvd.
    Orlando, FL 32819

New York City: July 20
    Industria Superstudio
    775 Washington St.
    New York, NY 10014

Minneapolis: July 24
    Guthrie Theater
    725 Vineland Place
    Minneapolis, MN 55403

Los Angeles: July 31
    Tribune Studios
    5800 Sunset Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90028

Please visit http://www.vh1.com/shows/casting_cal...html?id=868618 for rules and additional information.

"The Partridge Family," a TV hit from 1970-74, chronicled the adventures of America's beloved pop star family. "In Search of the Partridge Family" is hitting the road this summer to discover the lead cast for the modern-day Partridge Family series: mom Shirley, heartthrob Keith, sweetheart sister Laurie and rambunctious schemer Danny.

"In Search of the Partridge Family" is produced by Jeff Margolis Productions for Avoca Productions, Inc. in association with Sony Pictures Television. "In Search of the Partridge Family" is a production of VH1 with Jeff Olde and Claire McCabe serving as executives and David Cassidy serving as Co-Executive Producer.

VH1 connects viewers to the music, artists and pop culture that matter to them most with series, specials, live events, exclusive online content and public affairs initiatives. VH1 is available in 87 million households in the U.S. VH1 also has an array of digital services including VH1 Classic, VH1 Soul, VH Uno, VH1 Mega Hits and VH1 Country. Connect with VH1 at http://www.vh1.com/.

VH1 is a registered trademark of MTV Networks, a unit of Viacom International Inc. MTV Networks also operates and offers joint ventures, licensing agreements and syndication deals whereby its programming can be seen worldwide.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

No.

_______
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

"I think I love you, so what am I afraid off?" That's all I know. L)

I LOVE THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY!!!!
    (yes, I was a child in the 70s )
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

This show will premiere on VH1 on September 5.

+ Reply to Thread