+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your OWN Reality TV Show Idea Thread

FORT Fan

Your OWN Reality TV Show Idea Thread

I am tinkering with a couple of ideas, but thought I would throw this thread out as a place where everyone whom has an idea for a Reality TV show, be it competitive or not, could post it and see where things end up.

So....start posting away......
    Yes, I am DKR.

Survivor ALL STARS was like the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, at the beginning. IT was an unbeatable idea, had so much potential it was ridiculous.

But bad casting and decisions on both Mark Burnetts and George Lucas's parts have completely ****** Up the entire story.

americas next top teenage boy model...
    same thing as americas next top model only with teenage boys cause its getting old with women with judges of course mizz tyra banks and some top male model who ever that is.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Who Wants to Marry J. Lo next?
    This show could go for like 15 seasons.

"Ashram," a houseful of earnest New Agers who denounce materialism, sex and meat. They're really nice the first week, speaking in calm tones and sentences that always seem to end with a question.
    Then they notice that the others are having spiritual lapses. One takes waaaayyy long showers; another is only mediates for 45 minutes in the morning instead of the full hour. Someone else ordered the minestrone even though she knew it was made with beef stock.
    The surpressed anger of self-righteous holy people would make great TV!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fan
    My Idea can go one of two ways.....

The Title....MAD DOG McGEE, or it can be called DeadWood City.

Setting- Probably in Arizona or Colorado, near a Ghost Town based on the Old West. There are two teams of 6 to start. The Two tribes are assembled in a base camp outside of the 'Town'. The two tribes are on a quest to gather some sort of treasure, while being thwarted by the outlaw Mad Dog McGee and his band of outlaws.

COncepts- Obviously, there is "team Interactions'. Every person gets a paint gun that is done to resemble an Old West revolver. Missions include exploring a mine, preventing a Stage Coach Robbery or Train Robbery, that sort of thing.

Most of the 'Interaction' parts are done outside of town, but perhaps on weekends, production can bring in extra's to give the Towns and Saloons a 'active look'.

Every Week, each tribe has to nominate someone, and the someone on the team that loses has to face "Mad Dog McGee in a classic Gun Duel, with the loser getting eliminated. Or each tribe has to face off with each other, with the person losing the Gun Duel being eliminated."

Or......it all gets winded down to where the final person has to duel with Mad Dog McGee........

Where, after the duel, the person that is left actually beats Mad Dog....and it is revealed that Mad Dog is actually Matthew Kennedy Smith of JOE SCHMO SHOW Season #1....and that this MAD DOG McGEE show was all a cover for JOE SCHMO SEASON #3
    Yes, I am DKR.

Survivor ALL STARS was like the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, at the beginning. IT was an unbeatable idea, had so much potential it was ridiculous.

But bad casting and decisions on both Mark Burnetts and George Lucas's parts have completely ****** Up the entire story.

FORT Newbie
    "Rags To Riches" - Take a homeless or unemployed person and get them back on their feet.

"Real Trek" - Okay, this one's probably the least workable of my ideas. Get a bunch of whoever and have them live on a mock-up Starship Enterprise in, say, an old warehouse. You could even have a rival tribe of Klingons... Like I said, I'm not sure it's workable, but voting out might be fun. That week's "Ensign Redshirt" goes down to a strange new world, only to be tragically "killed".

"Bio-Dome" - Just the day-to-day lives of people in a self-contained ecosystem enclosure.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I was sure I had one more.
    PPS - It seems to have slipped my mind for now.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Mokalus of Borg!
    "Real Trek" - Okay, this one's probably the least workable of my ideas. Get a bunch of whoever and have them live on a mock-up Starship Enterprise in, say, an old warehouse. You could even have a rival tribe of Klingons... Like I said, I'm not sure it's workable, but voting out might be fun. That week's "Ensign Redshirt" goes down to a strange new world, only to be tragically "killed".

"Pimp My Room"-instead of cars, pimp rooms.

My idea would have to be done by ShowTime and filmed in Nevada, the title: The Brothel

I don't think I can go into more details here...

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar

What about a show where people who never had a chance to go to college are given the opportunity? The show could have a diverse number of people including minorites, mothers, older people, poor folks, ex-cons and what not...

Although this would be really mean, and the end of each semester 2 or 3 people with the lowest grades would be eliminated...Then, when the show is down to three contestants, a panel of judges would decide who gets to continue...

I know the elimination-style show would not work, but it is just an idea...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast