+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your OWN Reality TV Show Idea Thread

I just think a flat out version of the movie rat race would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I just think a flat out version of the movie rat race would be great.

yeah good idea i rented that movie last week but it seems to much like the amazing race but only one big elmination because only one can win at one time

I know this would never make it on air,but my fantasy reality show would be called Hunted on Prisoner Island

There would be prisoners on an island hunting and killing each other until one stands. The one that's left gets to go free....macabre,right? But you know you'd watch it.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

That last post was disturbing.

I think they should have something like Extreme Makeover for transgendered people who want to get a sex change but can't afford it.

ooh shake your sheep now eskimo_melon's Avatar
    you could have a reality show that's pretty much the same set-up as say paradise hotel, but they could be competing to get off the island instead. they'd be told that there would be a very nasty surprise for the last person on the island, so they'd all want to leave and that would be the name of the game. friendship's would be put to the ultimate test. then at the end of the series, it would be revealed that the last person would actually win a very decent prize. so after all that, they'll all be kicking themselves. should be funny viewing!

ooh shake your sheep now eskimo_melon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I know this would never make it on air,but my fantasy reality show would be called Hunted on Prisoner Island

There would be prisoners on an island hunting and killing each other until one stands. The one that's left gets to go free....macabre,right? But you know you'd watch it.

that has already been made but obviously it wasnt a reality show. they made a film where exactly that happened called 'battle royale' sorry you're gonna have to try harder next time

FORT Newbie
    Ah! This is an interesting thread

This idea is lame and really shouldn't make it on TV anyway, but is funny enough to think about: How about a reality show where people are sent to a prison-like setting for a chance to win $1M. Elimination process will be similar to the other shows.

It won't work, because robbing a bank accomplishes the same feat (chance going to prison for big bucks), and there's a chance you won't get caught, but it's a thought that I consider funny enough (to me) to mention.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123