+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lizzie Grubman To Have An Apprentice-Like Show On MTV

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    She's a famous publicist in NYC....perhaps I only know her because I work in media relations. She's not that well known to people outside of NYC or people not in the PR business.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

August 19, 2004 -- MTV has announced a spring start date for "PoweR Girls," its reality show starring high-octane publicist Lizzie Grubman.
    "We've been shooting about two months, and it's been a lot of fun," Grubman told The Post yesterday. "People think that what I do is so glamorous and exciting they don't realize how much hard work goes into running a PR agency."

The show will follow Grubman and her PR team Millie, Rachel, Ali and Kelly on the job in Manhattan, L.A., the Hamptons and Miami dealing with crises, working relationships, personal issues and more.

"One thing you're going to see in the show is that we don't only represent celebrities we do very serious things," Grubman said. "It's not just fun and games.

"The women who work for me are smart, successful women who work 24/7 and are on-call all hours of the night.

"I think people will see the other side of the business," she said. "It's not only about being a celebrity, but about how people are made into celebrities.

"It's educational."

An MTV spokesman said it's not yet clear how many episodes of "PoweR Girls" will air.

"That's the nature of a reality show," he said. "We're still filming."
    http://nypost.com/entertainment/18759.htm

Lizzie Grubman is one of those people who is famous but really shouldn't be. She is a byproduct of the oversaturation of entertainement news reporting. Too much E!, too much US magazine, too many VH1 list shows. I am sure she does a good job as a publicist, but really she should not be famous! Especially since she is mainly famous for partying with celebrities and running people over.

Quote Originally Posted by rt6970
    Lizzie Grubman is one of those people who is famous but really shouldn't be. She is a byproduct of the oversaturation of entertainement news reporting. Too much E!, too much US magazine, too many VH1 list shows. I am sure she does a good job as a publicist, but really she should not be famous! Especially since she is mainly famous for partying with celebrities and running people over.
    Well I caught a good look at her and wonder if she is that hard looking with or without plastic surgery?! Isn't she under 32?

For a girl from a family with alot of money... I would have expected her parents to have put some braces on those jagged looking teeth. That is my one pet peeve is bad teeth. It makes all the difference in the world to have good smile.

(And I am not talking about those big HollyWood fake teeth smiles.)

Its amazing what a year in braces will fix. And its alot cheaper & does not require you filing away the majority of your tooth enamel to do it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12