+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Singapore Idol

Quote Originally Posted by unexplained
    I think what gets on my nerves is "I Love you All" speech. Oh please. Just shut up.

me have a feeling he's going to win this contest purely based on "pity" votes

:rolleyes

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Awww, please don't. We have no idea yet. so *hopesssss*

Vote okay!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I know, I know...need to think Positive

I'll definitely be spending a lot on my phone voting on wednesday

Okay good to know that you'll be voting. I will be too but at the comfort of my own home. I don't think I'll be getting any tickets.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I don't think so either.

I hear people are willing to pay 200-300 bucks for a ticket :rolleyes can't mediacorp see the opportunity :rolleyes

have you been to any of the public events that they held?

No I haven't. But by the looks of the crowds on "The Phenomenon" episod, I could likely be stepped on with the mad crowd.
    Although I would totally accept a small time to talk to Taufik. I heard he is a complete gentleman.

Have you been to any?

I've been to one the Lime Bash...Wow...my ears were in pain after that all I could here is "AHHHHHH OMGGGGGGGGGG TAUFIK" and so on, for all the others

That was when "Jerry" was still around. I felt bad for him though, each time he was on the spotlight, all the crowd could do was scream "BOOO!!"...I mean yeah, okay he sucked, but give him a break, even the MC (Daniel Ong) had to tell the crowd off.

It was good though... was about less than 2 meters away from Taufik he he he

Sounds good. I'd kill to be that close to err...Taufik!

Well, good luck to Taufik!
    (I've got to run. See ya Blue. )

hmm... FOUR MORE DAYS

Did a bit of searching around for ticket sales on E-bay... tickets going around $150++

Saw something...does this seem right?

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....9?aucview=0x23

$55565.00??? for a pair of tickets?...

(I don't really do e-bidding, or buying online...so not really sure how this works) but wow... if people are willing to pay that much... *wOw*

It was on the paper that the price shot up to 20K Blue. I'm not sure if anyone bought it but it is ridiculous.

1 More Day!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast