+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CBS wants to be your worst nightmare

CBS wants to be your worst nightmare

Do you have a recurring nightmare that scares the living daylights out of you? Do you often wake up in a cold sweat trying to flee your haunting hallucination? Are you afraid to shut your eyes for fear that these nightmarish images will actually materialize?

CBS and New Line Television want to hear all about your nightmares. We want to find out what images haunt you in your dream state.

If you would like to be considered as a participant for a new reality show intended for broadcast on CBS, describe in detail your petrifying nightmare, along with your personal information HERE. Candidates must be 18 years or older and live in the United States.

Once submitted, your entry will become the property of CBS. If selected as a winner, you consent to the publication of your entry and your name and hometown on the World Wide Web, in print, or on television, or anywhere else, forever.

When submitting your nightmare, please do not submit any story, plot or character ideas, or any copyrightable material whatsoever relating to any CBS television program, or any ideas or suggestions for new television programs ("Unsolicited Ideas"). CBS's policy is to discard all Unsolicited Ideas. By using this service, you agree that any Unsolicited Ideas you do submit shall be deemed the sole property of CBS, and you hereby transfer and assign all rights with respect thereto, including, without limitation, copyright, to CBS. For more information, see our Terms of Service.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    When submitting your nightmare, please do not submit any story, plot or character ideas, or any copyrightable material whatsoever relating to any CBS television program
    Well that's just plain not fair. Everybody Loves Raymond is my recurring nightmare.

Damn you, CBS! You've foiled me again!

See, when I think "worst nightmare", FOX and ABC come to mind WAYYYYY before CBS

I don't get this.

My nightmares usually don't involve anything that would be even remotely interessting TV. Usually they are about people I know acting out of character. How is that interessting if you don't know those people? Maybe other people have nightmares about falling in a snakepit and being bitten, something that could be recreated, but aren't dreams mostly about something going on in you psyche, so that only a therapist can tell you what they really mean?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    HA! Yeah right. Like I'm going to sign away my dreams/nightmares as "property of CBS".

My dreams are too good to sign away. Even the nightmares.

DREAM ON CBS!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I guess you could make up something and no one could call you a liar.

I have this strange recurring nightmare that some skank from Big Brother goes racing around the world with doormat boyfriend...nah, no one would believe it. :rolleyes
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I have this recurring nightmare of one day waking up and being in the targret audience for CBS television shows. Like one day I'm vibrant young man and then ,bam,out of nowhere .I'm like 60 something(not that 60 is what it once was) ,but still this is a nightmare right. So I'm in bad health, fake teeth and a Archie Bunker complex along with nagging wife who forces me to watch 'Muder She Wrote' over and over and over again or else she won't give me my medication .When she does it's always the wrong doseage because she's trying to kill me to collecton the life insurence ,like I gotta life right. Then when she's feeling frisky she wears some skimpy Victoria Secret outfit and ties me up , because the over dose makes me pass out,then she pries my eyes open like 'Clock Work Orange'and she makes me watch her dance with her fat flabby wrinkly thighs flapping in the breeze of the air conditioner and she' got this wild glazed come hither look in her eye and ..... please ,somebody please make it stop ,make it stop,pleeeaaase--just --make-- it --stop.

+ Reply to Thread