+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mix It Up On We Channel

Mix It Up On We Channel

The show premiered last night and I thought it was actually pretty good. The hosts were a blast and full of energy! It's basically about couples that have 2 different tastes that want each of their personality to come together. So they MIX IT UP! It comes on Wednesday nights, so check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposed
    The show premiered last night and I thought it was actually pretty good. The hosts were a blast and full of energy! It's basically about couples that have 2 different tastes that want each of their personality to come together. So they MIX IT UP! It comes on Wednesday nights, so check it out.
    I caught it. I love how they have Courtney and David cartoon pop-ups that comment from time to time. I'm on the fence about the new hostess chick they have. She's quirky that's for sure. I'm glad Milos is still there, but I miss the carpenter from last season. I cannot remember his name.

Oooh! Yay! This is just what I need, since I'm going through Extreme Makeover Home Edition withdrawals. LOL! Thanks, guys, for the show info. I love the WE channel, so I'll definitely be looking out for this show. Hopefully they'll rerun the first one throughout the week, like most networks seem to be doing with their newer shows.

Saw a pic of Courtney in People Magazine today and she looks just precious preggers!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

how come Courtney is never actually on the show

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    how come Courtney is never actually on the show
    She was busy with a sitcom, she is now pregnant and she produces and edits this show.

I read somewhere that she wanted to be behind the scenes and consultant on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She was busy with a sitcom, she is now pregnant and she produces and edits this show.

I read somewhere that she wanted to be behind the scenes and consultant on this show.
    In an entertainment magazine a few months ago, they had photos of her on the set. Big belly and all. LOL

well it would be mighty cool if she could do a 30 second walk on

+ Reply to Thread