+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reality TV coverage

Reality TV coverage

UK Big Brother 5 is about to start. It's on 24hrs a day on the web but also on cable and satellite. We also currently have a celebrity cooking show called Hell's Kitchen, ( Belinda Carlisle is in it ). It's also getting lots of live coverage on cable and satellite. Is it the same in your country. Do you have 24 hour coverage of reality shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Belfastgirl
    UK Big Brother 5 is about to start. It's on 24hrs a day on the web but also on cable and satellite. We also currently have a celebrity cooking show called Hell's Kitchen, ( Belinda Carlisle is in it ). It's also getting lots of live coverage on cable and satellite. Is it the same in your country. Do you have 24 hour coverage of reality shows?
    Currently the US has no 24 hour reality shows, though I wished they did. I really like the idea of having the 24 hour Big Brother coverage.

LG.
    The US versions of Big Brother do have 24 hour access on live feeds on the internet (that you need to buy a subscription to receive), but they somehow also shoot to a live "shot" of the front of the house when stuff gets too interesting inside the house, like the challenges, etc. which will be shown on the tv shows, which usually air three times a week. Big Brother will be back on in the US in July, assuming of course that there are enough patrons at Bellys to fill out the cast for the show.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The live UK Big Brother is on a time delay so they can bleep out swearing etc, and in the past they have cut to shots of the chicken house if there is anything "dodgy" to see. It can get really addictive watching the live feed, especially when they have rows!
    This year the producers are trailing the show with teasers that "Big Brother is getting evil!" A much smaller, more claustrophobic and garishly decorated house designed to promote friction.Should make for interesting viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Big Brother will be back on in the US in July, assuming of course that there are enough patrons at Bellys to fill out the cast for the show.

I was just saying that to someone the other day!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread