+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Distaff Reality Show 'Starting' Next Fall

Distaff Reality Show 'Starting' Next Fall

Distaff Reality Show 'Starting' Next Fall
    2 hours, 50 minutes ago

By Melissa Grego

HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - "Starting Over," a reality series following the exploits of six women, will launch in syndication next fall.

The show will air on the NBC-owned stations in such key markets as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and San Francisco, as well as those owned by the Hearst-Argyle group. Combined, these outlets reach nearly 50% of the country. The NBC Enterprises show comes from Bunim/Murray Prods., the company behind MTV reality hit "The Real World."

"Starting Over" will be shot on location in a city to be announced. It will follow six women, each of whom has a reason to start her life over. The cast will come from different parts of the country and live together. As each woman reaches her goal and exits the house, a new person will replace her.

wow! A revolving door Real World. You get booted out when you have done good instead of bad. Sounds interesting. I wonder how it will all work out.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

JR.
    Ummm...uhhh...ok. This sounds like it should be on Lifetime

+ Reply to Thread