+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Anna Nicole Show

The Anna Nicole Show

Anna Nicole is great! I love her show--- Best reality show around(other than American Idol)

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Is this show still on? I thought she quit making it after she started peddling Trim-Spa and trying to act normal.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    Is this show still on? I thought she quit making it after she started peddling Trim-Spa and trying to act normal.

Me too. So are there new episodes?

My understanding is that the Anna Nicole revealed show (where she debuted after the weight loss) was to be the last show. She said she may have a special show now and then, but nothing set in stone.

too bad, that show made for great entertainment. Gotta love that toothless couisin.

To Bad--

Yah, I think it is over...But, gotta love the re-runs. the toothless cousin--Ha HA--who comes all the way to LA to borrow 5 bucks? hee hee

Hmmm, she just might have another show coming soon, because a week or so ago, when she was scheduled to go on Howard Stern's show, did anyone see/hear this? (I think it was on Extra! or ET or something.) He wouldn't let her bring her camera crew into the green room or studio, so she threw a fit, stormed out to her stretch Hummer, and then proceeded to bicker with Howard over the phone. I don't know if they were filming to get clips for another Trim Spa commercial, or if they're putting together another show. I'd love to see her show continue. I always found it enjoyable to watch. She's a hoot! I think she's gotten too skinny, though; especially her face.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I liked her show in the beginning,mostly because it was a train wreck. After the first season was over,it became too staged and she was way too aware of the cameras.

I saw her on Howard Stern and she was making a fool of herself (again) by creating drama. He simply said he didn't want her cameras in his green room or in his studio and she decided that Howard was being 'mean' to her.

I think she will only have Anna Nicole 'specials' from time to time.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

The show waw a guilty pleasure of mine. I actually had my bed and chaise made at Bobby Trendy's store way before he became "Bobby Trendy." Nice person gone bad...I guess that's what happens when you go Hollywoodish.

yah, too skinny

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Hmmm, she just might have another show coming soon, because a week or so ago, when she was scheduled to go on Howard Stern's show, did anyone see/hear this? (I think it was on Extra! or ET or something.) He wouldn't let her bring her camera crew into the green room or studio, so she threw a fit, stormed out to her stretch Hummer, and then proceeded to bicker with Howard over the phone. I don't know if they were filming to get clips for another Trim Spa commercial, or if they're putting together another show. I'd love to see her show continue. I always found it enjoyable to watch. She's a hoot! I think she's gotten too skinny, though; especially her face.
    I guess she was tired of people ragging her.She looked her best in the GUESS? days... But, I still think she's beutiful! I
    Your So outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    The show waw a guilty pleasure of mine. I actually had my bed and chaise made at Bobby Trendy's store way before he became "Bobby Trendy." Nice person gone bad...I guess that's what happens when you go Hollywoodish.
    Was he really as over the top in person as he was on the show?

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast