+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Anna Nicole Show

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Thanks for the big laughs! I know. . . the s-l-o-w c-o-m-p-l-a-i-n-i-n-g voice she has. . . I just want to walk into the room, slapping my hands together, and shooing them to go out and play like I did when my kids were little!!!!
    Oh my God! I know what you mean. She has this whiny voice-sounds like she's nagging all the time-but I swear she's smoking something illegal. She said on a talk show once that it's just the way she talks, her Texas slang. Sure, Texas slang...Riiiight.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Citizen Kaos. . . . yeah, I agree that might be believable, but then every once in a while she speaks very clearly, dare I say "normal and sober", so it's very odd to have a Texas twang mysteriously come and go, isn't it??!! I'm not buying it! :phhht She needs to think of another explanation!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Guys it's not all about popping pills, you have to eat right and do a little excercise. She wasn't that big IMO b/c she's a tall and curvy woman. Some people CAN get back into shape and tone up without doing any surgery. When she was "big" she still had somewhat of a small waist. All you really saw was her biss a*s and breast. She's a pretty lady WITHOUT the slutty red lipstick. I just can't see her having ALOT of fat left over like the 350 - 400 pound folks. She wasn't THAT big.

*I think it was the WAY Kid Rock told her to shut off the cameras. HE was also lecturing her about having the cameras following her around. He came off as an a*s to ME. There's a proper way to ask for something. Using the F word when you're trying to get something done is just not appropriate. She made him ask in an appropriate manner and she kindly asked the camera man to turn it off. It's all about having some MANNERS.

"I just can't see her having ALOT of fat left over like the 350 - 400 pound folks. She wasn't THAT big."

You don't have to be HUGE before losing weight to have baggy saggy skin. Some people just don't have good skin. I am one of those people. I am not "fat", but being a little over my goal weight, being pregnant and then not losing the weight in a good time, has left my skin, well, not as nice as it was. LOL

If Anna had surgery, jeez, just say it! NO ONE CARES! It is the total opposite now. When people get plastic surgery, they waive it like a banner. Plus, better to be just skinny. Now she is a skinny liar! Come clean Anna! We know your secret! Did you really think it would NEVER come out??

FORT Newbie

Re: The Anna Nicole Show

Does anyone have the Anna Nicole Show specials recorded from 2004? Anna goes to camp when she goes to camp kindle in nebraska? It aired oct 17th , 2004 on e! Network

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by annanicolefan View Post
    Does anyone have the Anna Nicole Show specials recorded from 2004? Anna goes to camp when she goes to camp kindle in nebraska? It aired oct 17th , 2004 on e! Network
    Welcome annanicolefan. Sorry, I don't, but there are a number of sources on-line where you might find what you're looking for, including YouTube.

By the way, her daughter is so beautiful! She looks just like her late mom, and seems to have Anna Nicole's outgoing personality as well. In about 10 years, watch out, world!!!
    annanicolefan likes this.

I only find Season 1 of the Anna Nicole Show on Netflix. And a BioPic and a tribute show, no Specials. Sorry! Keep looking, it's gotta' be somewhere.
    annanicolefan likes this.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I have season two and the Caribbean vacation special and anna bares all. But however am not able to find this anna Nicole show special: Anna goes to camp from 2004. Also there was a special on e! Anna Nicole's million dollar makeover challenge that aired in 2005 also can't find it. Thanks so much! If anyone comes across anything particularly on DVD please let me know!
    Kind regards
    Annanicolefan,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234