+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Anna Nicole Show

Did anyone catch the Anna Nicole "Vacation Special" last night?
    I'm not a fan, but there wasn't anything else on after SFU was over.
    It really irritates me how Anna & Howard K. Stern have to be so difficult to deal with.
    For instance, when Anna was at the photo shoot & they kept telling people they weren't doing their jobs right (like the make-up woman & the photographer). Not to mention when they went to New York to be on the Howard Stern show, then just walked out.
    I wish they would both grow up & just be glad they get to do what they get to do.

Amen, Girlfriend!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Does anyone know what happened to Kimmy? I haven't seen her on any of the specials recently and I don't think I've heard Howard or Anna mention her.

WTF was up with them letting Daniel get so drunk? Then Anna says that spending time with him while he was getting drunk for the first time was 'quality time'. That woman is completely whacked outta her skull.

I think that they try to create drama for the cameras,Firestorm,because Anna seems to be a pretty boring person.

When Kid Rock was on Howard Stern's radio show last week,he mentioned that Anna and her cameras came over to his table at the Kentucky Derby and started to talk to him and his son,and he asked that they turn the cameras off. He said he didn't have a problem with her and wanted to talk to her,but just not on camera and then she just copped this big attitude and started yelling. So you know it's all about creating situations for the TV show.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Does anyone know what happened to Kimmy? I haven't seen her on any of the specials recently and I don't think I've heard Howard or Anna mention her.
    Kimmy was on the Vacation Special, but if you blinked, you missed her. I noticed that since Anna lost all the weight, they have barely showed Kimmy. It seems Howard K. Stern & Anna have taken over the show, & pushed Kimmy to the side.

I think that they try to create drama for the cameras,Firestorm,because Anna seems to be a pretty boring person.
    You're right. It's just so irritating!

When Kid Rock was on Howard Stern's radio show last week,he mentioned that Anna and her cameras came over to his table at the Kentucky Derby and started to talk to him and his son,and he asked that they turn the cameras off. He said he didn't have a problem with her and wanted to talk to her,but just not on camera and then she just copped this big attitude and started yelling. So you know it's all about creating situations for the TV show.
    Yeah, I saw Kid Rock on Howard. Notice how Howard K. Stern & Kid Rock had different versions of what really happened at the Kentucky Derby. I believe Kid Rock's version.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Well, did you guys hear how Anna Nicole REALLY lost all that weight? It was on one of those entertainment shows this week. They found out that Trim Spa paid for Anna to have her stomach stapled AND she got some plastic surgery, they then paid her big bucks to be the Trim Spa spokesperson claiming she lost all that weight simply taking the Trim Spa pill. I knew something was up.
    AHA! I, too, thought it was incredibly amazing that someone who was so focused on food could pop pills and lose so much weight. What I don't understand is, I've seen people lose as much weight as her,and they have all this floppy skin hanging around, and she doesn't. Is that what the plastic surgery was all about?

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    AHA! I, too, thought it was incredibly amazing that someone who was so focused on food could pop pills and lose so much weight. What I don't understand is, I've seen people lose as much weight as her,and they have all this floppy skin hanging around, and she doesn't. Is that what the plastic surgery was all about?
    Probably,rosekid. I know Richard Hatch,Carnie Wilson,and John Popper from Blues Traveler have all had the gastric bypass surgery and they said they had to have plastic surgery to remove all of the excess skin from the drastic weight loss.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid

Yes roseskid, I would imagine that was the case, they said She got the 'works'.

Thanks, Firestorm. OK, I'm beginning to think I must be really naive, because I was shocked she could lose so much weight, and get so fit by "Trimspa". Now, my next question is what in the world do Anna, Howard, and Kimmy do ALL DAY?!? Does Howard have any kind of life for himself? Do he and Kimmy live there with Anna? The three of them seem to be taking up a lot of oxygen on this planet to just sit around and eat, drink and grouse. I've watched this show occassionally over the last year, and I have never seen them do anything constructive. OK, I'm done now!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Rosekid is right! They never do a damn thing but wait on her fat-now skinny-behind! I swear that woman is on something...she would be so attractive if she would talk normal and not be such a complete airhead.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I swear that woman is on something...she would be so attractive if she would talk normal and not be such a complete airhead.
    Thanks for the big laughs! I know. . . the s-l-o-w c-o-m-p-l-a-i-n-i-n-g voice she has. . . I just want to walk into the room, slapping my hands together, and shooing them to go out and play like I did when my kids were little!!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast