+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talk Me Out of Sending in a Tape

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Sorry, I can't talk you out of it. If it's something you want to do, go for it and don't give a crap about anything anyone else says

For myself, I know that when they have a casting here in L.A. I will be right there in line.

ok,I trashed the forms and seeing only half the pagent scared me off altogether(but I still can't trash the link yet)
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyBristow23
    ok,I trashed the forms and seeing only half the pagent scared me off altogether(but I still can't trash the link yet)
    Good for you! See a dermatologist and a dietitian, only consider the alternative as a last resort.

have you tried going to a doctor about the acne? Sometimes acne can come from what you eat,and or other health problems and illnesses, as well as stress and hormones and all of that.

wait, how did a google pop in here?
    it depends. if you want free work (which i assume is free) then go right on ahead.
    and it all depends on if you think being aired on TV is embarrassing then that's a different story.
    it's all up to you. I mean you are the one that will be signing the consent forms

re tape

Someone once told me years ago how to help rid acne. I never had the problem but it makes sense. Clean the face and spread on just the yellow yolk of the egg. Leave on for about 10-15 minutes-rinse off and do this twice a day. Something to do with what is in the yolk. It dries the acne. Can't hurt to try it. Think of what ingredients are in medicine today, so try natural ingredients without paying the cost of prescriptions.
    My mother grew up on a farm and they used herbs and made poultices for boils and her siblings all lived a long healthy life. They made their own medications. My one aunt is 91 going on 70.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12