+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fox announces "Seriously, Dude, I'm Gay!"

Fox announces "Seriously, Dude, I'm Gay!"

COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET CAN BE A DIFFICULT AND PAINFUL PROCESS … EVEN MORE SO IF YOU'RE NOT REALLY GAY TWO-HOUR SPECIAL "SERIOUSLY, DUDE, I'M GAY" AIRS MONDAY, JUNE 7, ON FOX

Amanda Byram Hosts

It's a heterosexual male's worst nightmare: turning gay overnight. Can two very straight men convince everyone they know that they are actually gay? Well, two guy's guys are going to try to do just that … all for the chance of winning fifty thousand dollars. The current pop culture craze for all things gay is taken to an outrageously satirical extreme in this hilarious reality special from the creators of "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé." SERIOUSLY, DUDE, I'M GAY, hosted by Amanda Byram (THE SWAN), airs Monday, June 7 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

For one week a pair of straight guys will immerse themselves in "the gay lifestyle." Each will move into separate West Hollywood lofts, complete with three gay roommates, to experience what it's like to live life as a gay man.

Each day the guys will complete a challenge that tests their ability to pass for gay. They'll come out of the closet to their best friends; they'll mix, mingle and dance in gay nightclubs; and they'll even go on a romantic blind date with another man.

If they master each of their challenges, they'll stand before a panel of judges made up of gay men from all walks of life. This jury of their queers will declare which of the two guys they believe is actually gay … and that guy will win fifty thousand dollars!

It's one thing to have yourself and your home made over by a group of gay guys, but this wildly twisted contest pushes things one step further. Watch as these fish-out-of-water competitors put their sexual identities on the line in a television experiment that's relevant, shockingly funny and socially provocative.

SERIOUSLY, DUDE, I'M GAY is a Rocket Science Laboratories production. The special is executive produced by Chris Cowan & Jean-Michel Michenaud with executive producer Ray Giuliani.

Okay, this really DID look like a fake show when it was first posted!!

My my my my my. <------------that is all I shall say.

And I can't stop thinking of, "Dude, where's my car?" I'm surprised they didn't name it, "Dude, what's my sexuality?"
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Does this mean one of the guys is Ashton Kutcher?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Seriously, Dude, this is just so wrong.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The "My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance" folks strike again. Sounds like fun!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Hey - what the hell about that other show? Playing it straight? I almost forgot that one never finished...they think this crap will be better than that?

Sorry...couldn't help myself.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

How does Amanda Byram keep landing all these FOX gigs?
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Premium Member
    Is there a way one could nominate a "friend" to be forced invited to play? Ohhhh man

Seriously, Dude, This Show Needs A New Title!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Hey - what the hell about that other show? Playing it straight? I almost forgot that one never finished...they think this crap will be better than that?

Sorry...couldn't help myself.
    I was hoping this thread would be something about that show...I was enjoying it and boom! out it goes. Has anyone heard if they might be reairing that show anytime soon?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast