+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Early Do I Need To Arrive At The Open Audition?

FORT Newbie

How Early Do I Need To Arrive At The Open Audition?

Just wondering how early I should get there so I can be one of the first in line. I'm alsowondering what I can expect?
    Thanks!

If it's like most open casting calls, there will not be anyone really affiliated with the show there - it's just a place to make a tape, fill out an application, and have it bundled together with everyone else's and sent off to the producers.

Good luck!

FORT Newbie
    I've already sent in a tape. It's for extreme makeover, so, would I be wasting my time. I don't want to get down there and be told to go home because I already have a tape and application in. If they will accept another audition tape however, andit will better my chances however, I'll go. (It's a long drive, about 5 hours)

I don't know specifically about EM auditions, but for most other shows, that's what happens. Hopefully someone here can help you, because it's definitely a long drive if you've already applied.

Hi Yall. I went to an open casting call in Atlanta in Jan.2003 and was #4. It started at 9:00 am and I got there at about 7:45, but that was before the show was so popular. There was still over 400 people there. I was glad on that day that I was a morning person. It was a really long day and my husband stuck with me the whole time, it was fun. I hope this helps. Oh, one last thing.... Persistance sometimes pays off. If you want to go to an open call you should go. Sometimes the producers are there and you could meet them face to face, sometimes though it is just a place to drop off a tape. Its worth a try. Love LaPaula

FORT Newbie
    If Any One Can Tell Me How To Get on The Tv Show The swan To Get A make Over Please Do.

www.swancasting.com has all the info you need.

+ Reply to Thread