+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surviving Nugent 2-VH1

Surviving Nugent 2-VH1

Click HERE for the official website of this reality show.

He's had the 'Cat Scratch Fever,' cured it with a little 'Wango Tango,' then retreated to his own personal frontier haven deep in the Michigan woods. He lives off the land and hunts its big game to nourish his own family. Now, seven unsuspecting souls have accepted an invitation to enter and survive his all-terrain universe for cash and prizes.

Surviving Nugent is a two-hour reality-based event that challenges not only the intestinal fortitude of the seven contestants, but also the image of the outspoken rock legend that many people believe is the real Nugent.
    Before they reach that pot of gold they must get past the 'Motor City Madman.' If the seven contestants pass his muster, they stay and move onto the next challenge. If they don't, the arrow head snaps and they are sent packing.

There are no rules in Ted's game. No rhyme or reason to his madness. Each contestant must simply survive Ted Nugent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I caught this show last year and actually enjoyed it. It's pretty zany because of Ted Nugent, but entertaining as all get-out!

What's really great about it is that the winner actually wins $100,000.00!! Also a suped up old car that looks just like the ZZTop car.

Anyone watching?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The only part I caught last night was when he snapped an arrow on some girls head. I didn't know why though. Maybe I'll catch it on a replay so I can see it from the beginning.

Bummer. I actually caught an episode on Monday night, started this thread Tuesday, then Tuesday night I catch it again...and it's the FINALE!!! :rolleyes

The first season of Surviving Nugent, after it was all over...they had a marathon of every episode. I'm REALLY hoping that they do that again!!

I don't want to ruin the ending (or who won) but I must say that it was GREAT!!!! This show cracks me up because it's so bizarre, and I absolutely love it!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    damn!!!!! it's already been on? thats what i get for not going to vh1 enought to see wahts going on. my t.v. guide sucks bigtime so i never know whats going on

On Wednesday last week, I went to the VH1 website, and went to the Surviving Nugent page, and clicked on "Show me upcoming episodes", and it said there were none.

So it's not just your TV guide, it's VH1 that messed up.

Also John, on the website...they had information about the contestants from last season.

I wonder what they're problem is/was.
    I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that they'll do the marathon.

Well, I had never had a desire to watch this show and then last night they had a marathon and I got sucked in..from episode 1 when the guy lost in his game of chicken and got hit by the car..until the final episode...I hope you caught the marathon Maveno What a train wreck!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Well, I had never had a desire to watch this show and then last night they had a marathon and I got sucked in..from episode 1 when the guy lost in his game of chicken and got hit by the car..until the final episode...I hope you caught the marathon Maveno What a train wreck!
    Pretty trippy show, eh mrcorkles?!

I didn't catch the whole marathon, I noticed it was on last night but when I switched to it, it was all the episodes I'd already seen! DAMN!!

I just couldn't believe how long they were in the mud for!!! Seriously..Michigan is one cold puppy, and being buried in frigid mud can kill someone! Amazing how long they all did it for!

I'm glad the lil bi-sexual won (can't remember her name)!! I loved how they kept referring under her name as "the bi-sexual", like it was her job or something.

+ Reply to Thread