+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teeth: Swan vs. Extreme Makeover

POD
    FORT Newbie

Teeth: Swan vs. Extreme Makeover

Whereas the teeth that they give the women on the Swan look normal teeth, is it just me or do the people on Extreme Makeove walk away looking like Bugs Bunny?

To me, they look way to long, too big, too white, and too perfectly shaped. I think it contributes to a really unnatural, plastic look. I've seen better looking dentures on some people.

Quote Originally Posted by POD
    Whereas the teeth that they give the women on the Swan look normal teeth, is it just me or do the people on Extreme Makeove walk away looking like Bugs Bunny?

To me, they look way to long, too big, too white, and too perfectly shaped. I think it contributes to a really unnatural, plastic look. I've seen better looking dentures on some people.

i agree. EM teeth for some reason kinda look bigger... maybe cause they perform gum surgery on some too. i dunno.

imo, i think the dentist on swan is pretty hot. Dr.worth.

FORT Newbie
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who sees the teeth this way... except I have also seen it on the Swan too. Not on every Swan contestant, but definitely on a couple (can't remember their names). When I applied for an EM, I was definitely concerned that I would end up with "big teeth!"

POD
    FORT Newbie
    sometimes they actually come out of there lisping, like they can't talk through their new teeth. what's wrong with these doctors?!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    They love to give these people veneers. I wouldn't take veneers - if you get any bacteria growing between the veneer and your actual teeth, you are in big trouble! I'll take braces again before getting veneers.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

+ Reply to Thread