+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler!! MTV Inferno

FORT Regular

Spoiler!! MTV Inferno

Based on the preview for next week (which shows Dave Mirra saying that Veronica and Coral are the ones vulnerable for the next Inferno), I predict that Kendal will lose and Leah will win.

Here's the logic: Chances are that the RR team will still be angry at Kendal for not being a "team player." So, the next nomination would be Katie and Kendal, UNLESS Kendal is already gone and they have to choose Katie and Veronica.

I realize that I could be wrong, though. It's possible that they will want to reward Kendal if she wins the Inferno, and therefore wouldn't nominate her on the very next episode. But the bottom line is that I think Veronica is more popular on her team than Kendal is. And, there's no way in hell Veronica would ever volunteer to be the second nominee!

I read somewhere that the final two in the next inferno will be Katie vs. David with Katie sending David home. From watching the previews for next week, the RW team must want to send Coral in and she seems to be mad at Mike because of this. I don't know how David ends up there with Katie but that's all I know. Thanks for starting this thread because I'm a sucker for spoilers.

I also heard that Kendall wins her inferno against Leah.

Leah does go home, and you appear to be right about Katie and David.

Quote Originally Posted by Phia
    Leah does go home, and you appear to be right about Katie and David.
    Are you sure about this? I was very ticked that I'd have to wait an entire week to know who had to go home and if this is correct, I'm very happy that Leah goes home. I am not sure why this makes me happy, but I felt sorry for Kendal last night with Mike yelling at her!
    Last edited by buglover; 05-04-2004 at 11:08 AM. Reason: spelled Kendal's name wrong.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    Are you sure about this? I was very ticked that I'd have to wait an entire week to know who had to go home and if this is correct, I'm very happy that Leah goes home. I am not sure why this makes me happy, but I felt sorry for Kendal last night with Mike yelling at her!
    i can't stand leah. i didn't like her in paris either. she's worthless, except to darell.

yeh, what's up with miz yelling at kendall. cause she lied to him? wtf? what a meathead.

I am pretty sure. I have some juicy info about the rest of the episodes too.

Next people chosen for the inferno are..........Coral & Veronica.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia
    I am pretty sure. I have some juicy info about the rest of the episodes too.

Okay. Lay it on us...This is the spoiler thread, so do share, do share!!!

Like I said, next people "chosen" for the inferno, are Coral & Vero. BUT,.......................... ............................Th ey're aren't the ones that go.

They both end up winning the Aztec lifesavers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast