+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Spoiler!! MTV Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I forgot to mention that the Theo I was talking about was Theo from RR 9 not the Theo from RW 11. Veronica hasn't been confirmed! I'm shocked!
    You know she will appear son, along with Coral, Mike, Abram, Katie, and Trash (Trishelle).
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Also, Coral will probably be there because in a recent interview (forgot where) she was asked if she'd be in the next challenge and she said, "My life depends on it," looks as though Coral is having money problems. If it's a BOTSEXES and a vote-off season then Coral won't last three episodes.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I think Real World will win on the next show MTV makes b/c they'll probably get Brad from the current RW: San Diego and he looks like a pretty athletic guy. They'll probably bring along Camryn and/or Robin (her and Coral will probably get in a who's boobs are better war )

I think for the sake of the show they need to keep these people for the Real World next time:

- Mike: there is no way you cannot have a challenge show w/o this guy. good looking, very athletic, always the leader, causes drama amongst the women.

- Coral: If you're going to have Mike on the show you need Coral otherwise it would be like having the peanut butter but no jelly. Her boobs are big but her ego is bigger. She is the ultimate drama queen.

- CT: New to the game, but plays like a veteran. He is the man's man. He don't take no crap from nobody cuz he's home grown Boston style!

-Alton: You may remember him from the Gauntlet. Not much of a drama starter, but for the sake of the RW winning challenges, they absolutely need this guy. If you still can't remember him, he was the designated climber. And how many challenges every season, involves climbing?!!!

- Julie: The stormin' mormon! Despite her friendly religion, she always seems to get into cat fights with some team member, whether it be Coral, Veronica, or even Melissa.

- Eric N.: He's loud. He's buff. He's crazy. He needs to be on the show.

- Any gay guy, you need one.

For the Road Rules next time....

-Veronica: Everyone's favorite b*tch. We all love to hate her.

-Katie: See who is right above her. exactly.

-Abram
    : This dude is crazy and sometimes a big a hole. Perfect for the show!

-The White Theo
    : If they bring him on, he is the leader of the Road Rules team.

And the host...

Let's see they did Moseley, he was a snowboarder

they did Mirra, he was a BMX guy

what about skating... Tony Hawk!!!
    american idol 1= The traditional pop star is found
    american idol 2= Talent over image
    american idol 3= America is on crack

George Huff was the last man standing, good enough for me!

Also, Coral will probably be there because in a recent interview (forgot where) she was asked if she'd be in the next challenge and she said, "My life depends on it," looks as though Coral is having money problems. If it's a BOTSEXES and a vote-off season then Coral won't last three episodes.
    Actually, Coral will probably last longer than Veronica. Most of the people in BMP like Coral, but a lot of them hate Veronica. You know how people are easily manipulated by TV. They made Veronica look like an evil bitch, but all she was trying to do was win. Rumor has it that Robin (from San Diego) called Katie and said how much she hated Veronica after watching the Inferno.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Robin is indeed considering going on this challenge and if she and Veronica are both on it, MEEEEOOOOWWWW! Cat fight ahead! I don't see those two getting along at all.
    Tonya has confirmed that she will be there too. I loved her in The Gauntlet so I hope she's there. She didn't really even get a chance in The Gauntlet because of her injury and because of Nathan.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Robin is indeed considering going on this challenge and if she and Veronica are both on it, MEEEEOOOOWWWW! Cat fight ahead! I don't see those two getting along at all.
    Tonya has confirmed that she will be there too. I loved her in The Gauntlet so I hope she's there. She didn't really even get a chance in The Gauntlet because of her injury and because of Nathan.
    I also liked Tonya in the Gauntlet. I was so mad when Nathan voted her off! She was doing so well in the missions.

Robin is ridiculous anyway. Veronica would kill her. I would love to see drunk Robin go up against Veronica.

Well, I'm not sure who would win that battle. Veronica can manipulate pretty well, but not as good as Emily. If Emily's there (which she's not confirmed yet) then Robin would probably win, but if not, then gosh... That'd be a tough one to call!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456