+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler!! MTV Inferno

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I knew it was something with the room though and that Kendal was there when it all started. I was just predicting.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Oh..here is the spolier thread.....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

FORT Newbie
    I've been a lurker for some time, but had to get in on all the action

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925
    WRONG. Look on Kendal's website. She says that the fight started after the Kendal/Leah Kendal Inferno. Katie came to Kendal and said "Don't listen to what he [Mike] said, you're not shady, the only person shady is her." And she pointed to Veronica, stadning two feet away. All hell breaks loose, I guess.
    I thought that it looked like Mike was wearing the same shirt he had been wearing during Kendal's inferno. Thanks for confirming that for me!

Road Rules wins. Some people have been saying that Katie may quit on them but she doesn't because when they showed Mirra getting ready to present the check on the previews you hear multiple women cheering and Real World only has one woman while Road Rules has all five.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Road Rules wins. Some people have been saying that Katie may quit on them but she doesn't because when they showed Mirra getting ready to present the check on the previews you hear multiple women cheering and Real World only has one woman while Road Rules has all five.
    Excellent point! Those producers can't get anything past FORTers

FORT Newbie
    or did they??? I've heard road rules wins as well, but I wouldn't put it past them to show a clip where you hear multiple women cheering, even if they were cheering from winning a mission several episodes ago...

I am definitely going with saying that Road Rules wins the final mission. Though on the promos, Abram says, "What the f**k happened? We were smokin' them!" I still think RR wins, but maybe it's a closer race this time. They don't have spiders in Acapulco, do they?

Look how wrong I was. Ha ha ha.

Well, I have some news for the next challenge, boys and girls (which is what the teams will be split up into):
    Battle of the Sexes 2
    Confirmed Castmembers- The Miz (RW10), Jisela (RR10), Abram (RR12), Sophia (not sure what season), Ruthie (RW8, I think).
    Unconfirmed but possibly- Tonya, Theo, Jacquese, Robin, and Cameran.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Look how wrong I was. Ha ha ha.

Well, I have some news for the next challenge, boys and girls (which is what the teams will be split up into):
    Battle of the Sexes 2
    Confirmed Castmembers- The Miz (RW10), Jisela (RR10), Abram (RR12), Sophia (not sure what season), Ruthie (RW8, I think).
    Unconfirmed but possibly- Tonya, Theo, Jacquese, Robin, and Cameran.

So far it look like they may have some interesting cast members this time around. Oh and Sophia was on the same season as Jisela. If I'm right, she was the lesbian girl who was really cool with Jisela. Here's a pic.

I forgot to mention that the Theo I was talking about was Theo from RR 9 not the Theo from RW 11. Veronica hasn't been confirmed! I'm shocked!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast