+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Spoiler!! MTV Inferno

Yeah, I found this out about a month ago. When is the RW going to step up in these challeges and kick some butt?

Well the purpose of the Road Rules show is to do stuff like they do on Inferno.

Real World all they do is sit around, drink, and have sex.

WOW........ Great episode but frustrating. Sorry Swiffy- I know you're a Veronica fan... but she is the DEVIL. Next week's episode will be even better. How the $%&@ does Coral manage to stay in the game? SHE SUCKS. If I ever met her in a dark alley, I'd beat the crap out of her and then smother her in her own cleavage . Sorry... Just had to get that off my CHEST. Anyway, can't wait for next week. This series has been FULL of drama! Any guesses on who will be invited back for next season? :rolleyes

JDK
    It's simple, Real World girls suck at this stuff. That will always be their downfall.
    The only show I watch is The Inferno. Go Kendal Go!

Road Rules...I knew it!

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraBee
    WOW........ Great episode but frustrating. Sorry Swiffy- I know you're a Veronica fan... but she is the DEVIL. Next week's episode will be even better. How the $%&@ does Coral manage to stay in the game? SHE SUCKS. If I ever met her in a dark alley, I'd beat the crap out of her and then smother her in her own cleavage . Sorry... Just had to get that off my CHEST. Anyway, can't wait for next week. This series has been FULL of drama! Any guesses on who will be invited back for next season? :rolleyes

to the meeting Coral in an aleyway
    I would also like to apologize to Swiffy for saying this but geeez Veronica is the spawn of Satan...what the bleep is that girls issue? Her hate for Katie is
    unexplainable. Sorta the way she hated Sarah.
    Tim Wakefield is knuckleriffic

Why am I not surprised?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

wait wait wait, kendal has a website? wow, all i need is katie and veronica to have websites and my trio will be complete

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Kendal's website- www.misskendal.com
    The Miz's website- www.themizareyouready.com
    ~~~~~

Veronica and Katie fight this next episode and Coral sends David and Veronica send Katie. I'm sure the room thing isn't the only thing that pisses Katie off. Veronica's yelling, "WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO? WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO?" to Katie when they're in the room fighting so I'm assuming Katie's also pissed off at Veronica sending Katie again.
    ~~~~

I love Veronica, but sometimes she can be such an [mod edit - language]. However, she is my favorite. Kendal is very close as well.
    Last edited by Amanda; 05-18-2004 at 11:34 PM.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I have the details for the fight.

*FIGHT DETAILS, DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW BUT IF YOU DON'T YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T BE IN HERE ANYWAY*

Katie and Kendal are talking in the bed room and Veronica walks in and tells Katie to get out. Katie snaps at Veronica saying that it's her room too. Veronica tells production that Katie threatened her so the production sends her to a hotel for the night.

That's all. I have my resources.
    WRONG. Look on Kendal's website. She says that the fight started after the Kendal/Leah Kendal Inferno. Katie came to Kendal and said "Don't listen to what he [Mike] said, you're not shady, the only person shady is her." And she pointed to Veronica, stadning two feet away. All hell breaks loose, I guess.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast