+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Swan, 5/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Today I saw a Maury Povich show on people with severe physical deformities. All of these people would want to look like these pre-Swans if given the choice of how they are now. One poor 13 year old boy was born horrible disfigured. AFter 50 surgeries I have to be honest and say he is monsterous looking. He has no friends, no one comes to his house to play or to his birthday parties. And people worry about some acne scars?? Or a saggy face???? It made me cry, he has such a heart of gold. Some people would just like to look normal!! The show really put everything in perspective for me.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No, I'd watch with you. Unfortunately, the type of plan you are talking about would take more than 3 months to accomplish. Hey, maybe we can use your formatting idea and give it to the folks at Forever Eden and tell them they can do a reality show that lasts forever about these folks who want to drastically change their look, life, etc. and follow them around for the next 3-5 years checking on their progress. That I could probably get into.
    You ought to watch Dr. Phil, funnygirl - he's actually doing that with a group of 13 people (but for one season only). Most of them did quite well and one is going for an Extreme Makeover now that she's lost all her weight.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234