View Poll Results: Who's your favorite In A Fixer?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marc, the host

1 2.44%
  • James, the Aussie woodworker

14 34.15%
  • Justin, the drywall king

8 19.51%
  • Danny, the goof-off

1 2.44%
  • Greg, the whiner

0 0%
  • Jennie, the girl

5 12.20%
  • Sparky, the electrician

8 19.51%
  • Nani, the designer

3 7.32%
  • Franzella, the designer

1 2.44%
  • Deborah, the designer

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's your favorite In A Fixer?

My vote went to Justin, although I like all of them.
    James is the Crocodile Hunter of the Remodel world ... so cheesy but funny just the same.
    Sparky ... nuff said.
    Mark is a great host imo, keeps the ball rollin and everyone on their toes.
    Greg is the experienced old guy ... love it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Pixelated
    I chose Sparky because I was an electrician in the Navy (worked on missile systems) and have gotten shocked a few times and had the same nickname. Sooo.....looks aside, had to give it up for my fellow sparky.

Re: Nani

Quote Originally Posted by InAFixFan
    She is talented and creative, firm but also funny, and she is in charge and still manages to joke around with the crew.
    I think it is also very obvious, that they respect her and care for her a lot.

I don't see her as a "dictator" like Ilikai does. Anyone agrees?
    I agree. She commands respect and gets it, not through intimidation, but by being serious and business-like. She is kinda like me, 95% action-take-care-of-business, 5% jokes/humor

Quote Originally Posted by InAFixFan
    Ilikai....
    "Nani is a dictator on the job".

First of all, I think we have to give the girl more credit, as she must be under a lot of stress: getting the workload and design done, but also being on national television.
    Dealing with the crew, I am sure, is not always as easy as it may appear on TV.
    In my eyes, she taking charge, and that is her job. It is her, that is ultimately responsible for the look and feel of the space? She is talented and creative, firm but also funny, and she is in charge and still manages to joke around with the crew.
    I think it is also very obvious, that they respect her and care for her a lot.

I don't see her as a "dictator" like Ilikai does. Anyone agrees?

Besides, even if she appears a little rough, I think she is cute and I would not mind to have her come to design my house.

Pardon me, but thats exactly what was said on the Inafix board on TLC.com. that she was a dictator on the job. I was just passing it along. I personally feel that she is not as flexible as some of the others when there are problems that crop up, but I didn't say that she was a dictator.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ok, so I'm totally late on this topic but of course I obviously voted for James!

At first I really disliked Justin because I thought he was a big hot head and whiner baby but I've really warmed up to him! Sparky is really good looking but I LOVE James's sense of humor and ability to make such a boring situation really fun! Besides that I think he and Justin are adorable working together *squeals*

I love Nani's designs! Franzella's are just too chaotic to me and Deborah's are too jurastic... very dark and generally just don't seem to match all that well.

Danny is really funny as well but also a little annoying... Marc in my opinion, I believe is a really great guy despite what most seem to think about him, but just isn't James, ya know? LOL
    Joshin' over James Lunday!
    James Lunday: "There's nothing like a machine that spins really fast!"
    James Lunday: (to Justin) "Would you like to use my saw?"

Sparky always Sparky

I picked Sparky. He is a great electrician and pretty good at building stuff too. I also like him because besides being really nice looking he is a good person. He is respectful and kind. He also has his joking moments and I love that.

I pretty much love the whole cast but Sparky is top on my list.

hope i didn't offend anyone

I gave in...

Although I really like them all, I had to give in and go with Sparky the "eye candy"....if looks didn't count it would be James...he is a RIOT!!!
    You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...

James
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Newbie
    Sparky

I can't seem to find a fan site for this guy anywhere? Anyone know of one with a good bio?

I'm trying to find out how old he is!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast