+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Absolutely Hilde-ous

Absolutely Hilde-ous!!

Of all the TS designers I think Hilde sparks the most controversy.

Do you have a Hilde room that you despise?
    Or do you really like her style?
    bee stung lips likes this.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Between her and the DEZasters , There are so many bad rooms I can't even choose.-
    No wait Hay on the walls- thats hard to beat for unbelievably horrible not to mention with kids in the house dangerous and stupid.

That really was a low point for Hilde.
    As you say, extremely dangerous in a house with toddlers.
    The glass tubes on the fire place screen weren't much better.
    Hmmmm, Hilde another great idea, design something shiny and inviting that tempts kids to go closer to the fireplace.
    She really is a danger to children.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey

Great Website

Remember those two rooms that didn't need doing? And the almost Hildefied orange rug. These folks have a great webpage on there experienceThe Ho's

the HO's
    Sorry, it makes me giggle everytime!
    That was a cool read. Thanks Eny
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I forgot about the circus tent. The Ho's at least got money for it on e-bay.
    It was ill advised as all big bunches of fabric are. You can't clean it.
    As I've said before, I sneeze every time I see it. can you imagine the dust.

She makes me feel embarassed for the HO's that have to work with her. My goodness Hilde...These people have to live next door to each other after the show is over for cryin' out loud!
    How about the bright pink couches "accidentally" left out in the rain? Yeah, I would have left them in the rain overnight too. Even if my friends were left sitting on floor pillows after the show packed up and left town! Ugggh, they were hilde-ous!

The only time I've ever really backed Hilde was when she wanted to paint the carpet in that bedroom orange.
    I think that in itself was a poor choice as I'm not at all convinced she would have achieved the eveness and depth of colour she was after,but I do agree that the room was beautiful beforehand.
    The room needed little, if anything, done to it and was a very bad choice for a makeover on the part of the producers.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I saw one episode where Hilde plastered glue on a couple's living room wall and then splattered barn hay all over the wall. The couple came in to see the room and looked truly HORRIFIED especially since they had toddlers and were concerned about them eating the hay. I am pretty sure they were told to hide their disappointment before they walked in because they composed themselves, very demurely said "isn't that nice." You could actually see tears in the wife's eyes. I felt sorry that they would have to spend more money undoing the mess that Hilde created in their home!

Ugh that room was an abomination.
    Not only did she have the hay on the walls, she also put glas tunes on the fire screen.
    She's a moron.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast