Closed Thread

Thread: How to Get on Extreme Makeover

FORT Newbie

How to Get on Extreme Makeover

My husband is in the Marine Corps and left to go to Iraq on March 2nd 2004 (which was our 2nd year wedding anniversary) I need an extreme makeover so bad and do not know there address. Nor do I really know what I need to do. I take it that I need to send in some kind of tape but that's about it. My husband would be so shocked to come home from Iraq and see a new me. It would be so awesome if I could get that expierience. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Angel

FORT Newbie
    Go to www.abc.com and type in Extreme Makeover. When the site come up, there will be a link to click for the official application.

FORT Newbie
    hi my name is adrian am 27 years old black male.from florida and i'll like to win. a free make over

Yeah Baby
    Hey there. Go to ABC's web site download the application. On the Video tape, be creative. They also like personality to go with whom ever chose.
    I was shocked when me and my wife got chosen. They didn't show our audition tape. I was dancing in boxers to music acting goofy. Just have fun doing the tape and be sure to at least show what you need done too.
    Good luck.
    Ethan

Closed Thread