+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Will FABRICE MORVAN Do?

How Will FABRICE MORVAN Do?

From kiisfm.com

Fabrice Morvan, internationally known as half of the famous entertainment duo Milli Vanilli, now returns to the spotlight as a solo artist.

The Paris native finally broke five years of silence by recently appearing in VH-1's highly-rated documentary series "Behind the Music," expressing the struggles of quick fame that lead to quick torture--all experienced in his early '20s.

Now 32, Fabrice has developed into a wiser, stronger individual as a result of his past experiences. Today he makes personal appearance at universities and colleges throughout the country as a dazzling lecturer. His voice can also be heard as a daily radio host on LA's KIIS-FM from noon to 1pm.

But his biggest thrill is writing music. Fabrice is currently recording his debut album--"Love Revolution."
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Well, they only had a picture of him from the neck up
    I'm going to say he'll make it past round one as he competes agains Tiffany, Barry and Nikki!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well, as the other half of Milli OD'd several years ago, he looks pretty good.Pretty soft guy to be in this environment, what was his agent thinking?

:Laugh
    I feel bad for him. If he wanted another 15 minutes, he still didn't get it. I swear we saw about 6 minutes of him total!

+ Reply to Thread