+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HOW TO GET THE Works w/o showing your flab on TV

FORT Newbie

HOW TO GET THE Works w/o showing your flab on TV

[FONT=Book Antiqua]I know one can get plastic surgery or private trainer, but you will never get a whole package, have them work together and in a short period of time turn somebody around. Not everybody wants to pr ounce on TV; "before" and "during" images are not the ones we want to keep in our family album.

I think I just came up with a business model: Swan for people who wants it done privately! Does something like that exist anywhere? I mean the whole package: surgery, therapy, physical training, dentist. I would add some charm lessons as well as wardrobe basics.

Well, it seems like a business model would work if you become the "Broker" to arrange all the team of experts together to get the package done.

Just like other service businesses.

Okay..don't usually post in this thread (actually don't post much at all). Living in Chile as an ex pat we get some reality shows and this is one of them. Just had to say the title of your post made me laugh out loud!! I think it is an excellent idea to "broker" these services but you should probably have a medical background, and a reallllllly good release form.

Sure, as long as your clients have $200k or so to blow on plastic surgery, and 6 weeks to blow on recovery, you're good to go.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Sure, as long as your clients have $200k or so to blow on plastic surgery, and 6 weeks to blow on recovery, you're good to go.

My thought exactly... sounds nice but who the heck can afford that UNLESS you can give financial assistance as well but even with that your clients would definetely have to be somewhat wealthy to start with but if you can find the right clientele to whom to advertise this for it might work. Just know that it is not for "average joe's" pocket book.

+ Reply to Thread