+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Will KATO KAELIN Do?

How Will KATO KAELIN Do?

Well, being the media whore that he is, I had no problem finding site after site for Kato.....

Never has a man done so little, to be recognized by so many.
    Hear his remarkable story along with a chance to ask your own questions in a one hour discussion.
    He has been cheered by tens of thousands of fans at an Indiana shopping mall, and been forced to run from a drunken mob screarning insults at him. An Arab Sheik has offered to buy him for ten million dollars...He has experienced the good, the bad and the very ugly.
    In a series of personal appearances, Kato Kaelin steps out of the spotlight and:
    * Discusses how the media uses us to create their own story.
    * Details how little of the real story is actually told in the courtroom.
    * Provides a forum for audiences to ask their own uncensored questions.
    He has been known as a hot celebrity, a "hostile" witness, a liar and even the world's most famous house guest. You decide who Kato Kaelin really is.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yes, I realize the above article gives us no insight as to how he will do on Boot Camp, but I thought it was funny.

I see him making past round one.

LG.
    Kato is from Wisconsin. He'll come in fourth or so, like fellow 'Sconnie Sue Hawk on S1. BTW, Kato got his trivia question right on Celebrity Dog Eat Dog and Richard Hatch did not. Not that he's smart, but he may not be quite as stupid as one would think about a person who named himself after a character in a Peter Sellers movie. BTW, his real name is Brian. Good grief, I sound like a Kato groupie. :O
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think Kato could do pretty well.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Kato was very susrprised not to make the final four.
    He palled up with Coolio and they were both ready to leave early on but stuck it out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He looked like he had the crap scared out of him the entire time he was in the game. I think he was really glad to leave and didn't want to show it.

I honestly thought he was going to cry the second the DI's got on the bus.
    I think over all though he did pretty good. Bingham SO should have left in the second dismissal.

+ Reply to Thread