+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MTV's Made

MTV's Made

I love this show on MTV. Normally on at 10 on wednesdays.

I loved the one with the dork turn beauty queen, it was quite amazing

It was amazing! She looked really pretty, like a completely different person.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    It was amazing! She looked really pretty, like a completely different person.

You know if I was a lot younger I would hit on her she has the same interests as me cooking and anime.

FORT Fogey
    She was BEAUTIFUL!!! Wow- I wonder what the population would look like if all of the dorks got makeovers...

I also recently saw one about this Southern girl who wanted to be on 42nd Street on Broadway. IMO, her coach wasn't very good at teaching. I did tap for 7 years and her coach wasn't teaching her the important stuff, or the right way to do them. Also, there are some things you just CAN'T learn in a few weeks, especially the wings and cramp rolls. Those took months of lessons and nonstop practice. It was a bit of an unrealistic goal to learn enough tap to make 42nd Street. (And BTW, I liked her boyfriends name-Jimbo And did her voice grate on anyone else's nerves???)

Pinkie, her voice was so annoying!

Anyone have any other favorite's from previous seasons.

I loved the kid Mike who wanted to play basketball.

I also loved the girl who did the BMX, I get chills everytime I see her do the flip.

(And BTW, I liked her boyfriends name-Jimbo And did her voice grate on anyone else's nerves???)
    Both the "Jimbo" thing and her voice irritated me!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE

Anyone have any other favorite's from previous seasons.
    My favorite so far has been the one where the geeky boy became a "Ladies' Man". That kid was hilarious. I also liked the chunky effeminate boy, Jordan, who became a triathlete.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Due to strong ratings, MTV has picked up "Made" for a fifth season, with new episodes coming this fall.

"One of the reasons 'Made' works so well is its focus on empowerment and achieving dream goals through hard work and commitment. We provide the guidance and tools, but the change in each kid comes from within," says Tony DiSanto, who oversees the series for MTV. "I am very proud of this show, and it's great to see it connecting in such a big way with our viewers."

Made follows young people in their attempts to change their lives without plastic surgery.

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    Due to strong ratings, MTV has picked up "Made" for a fifth season, with new episodes coming this fall.
    I love Made... it is one of my favorite reality shows. My all-time favorite is the BMX biker girl, but I also liked the homecoming queen girl who made her dress out of duct tape, and the one from this past season with the girl who wanted to be in her high school pageant.

If you could be on Made, what would you be "made" into?

Made follows young people in their attempts to change their lives without plastic surgery.
    Does anyone else find this line funny? Its almost like someone forgot to add "... because we have another show for that, called I Want a Famous Face!"

I like the show Made. I wish I could qualify but I'm over their age limit of 25. If I could be "made" I would like to be made into a Laker girl. They have the best seats in the house...watching the game on the floor! I wish I had dancing skills and cheerleading merits...the games itself would be worth it!

+ Reply to Thread