+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Butch Patrick's Dates

Butch Patrick's Dates

I was running through some background material in preparation for the premire episode recap, and noticed that the names of both of Butch's dates match up in the IMdb with women in B level movies.

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Bolick,+Lisa+Marie

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Byrd,+Eden

The crazy pic of actress Bolick posted there does seem to have some common appearances with this clips and pics of date Bolick.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Do you think this is just an oversight on the part of the producers of the show, or that they did it on purpose and "forgot to mention it" to the viewers?

Good find!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    man, someone really say how this goes for me, catching up on the taken marathon and got alias to record too. but if they go in a hot tub. one of them will never drown with her personel floatation devices on her chest.

Bill will be doing a full recap, joeguy, so we can all laugh at how it goes.

Star Dates - a show where actors date actors

For what it's worth, I've posted a message on E! Online's Gossip page about this eartlier this afternoon. What follows below is what I posted.

According to the E! website, it's stated that the premise of this reality TV show is for real stars to date "real people" or as E! states elsewhere, "E! shoots for a love match with celebs & civilians".

Let's be honest. Star Dates is a show where actors date actors !

The basis for this comment is that Lisa Marie Bolick (Butch Patrick's first date) is herself an actor, who has appeared in several movies and television shows. Go to http://www.talentclick.com/portfolio...47q6s45H63JJEn and take a look at her extensive portfolio.

Great find, commodon. Bill discovered that both of Butch's dates had IMdb entries, which immediately set off alarm bells.

Of course, is it possible to live in LA and not have a portfolio?

+ Reply to Thread