+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How will TRACI BINGHAM Do?

How will TRACI BINGHAM Do?

The following is information from http://www.digitalhit.com/cr/tracibingham
    Traci Bingham
    Born: Jan. 13, 1968
    Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
    Traci Bingham is nothing short of stunning. Combine her Afro-American, Cherokee, and Italian heritage with a hard-working attitude towards physical training and you have a recipe for one of the most exotic beauties to have ever graced Baywatch.

While attending Harvard, Traci found time to do plays like West Side Story, Guys and Dolls, Annie and Grease. After catching John Landis' eye she landed a small part in his basketball movie Celtic Pride. She put her Harvard studies on hold, headed to L.A. and won dozens of roles in Married...With Children, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The Nutty Professor and Tales from the Crypt: Demon Nights. After two years in L.A., this youngest sibling of seven emerged from the water as a new cast member on Baywatch, then the world's most watched television show....
    There's more!! If you care to read it click the link above
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I must admit that the bio above suprised me. I look to her to be a force to be reckoned with. She could make it past the first round of cuts!

Indeed she did cali, she made it to the final two losing 9-7 to Coolio.

She did give up all the squads secrets in an interrogation challenge, but the drill sergeants seemed to forgive that pretty quickly

You could tell she really extended her self.
    She did a good job all in all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I was surprised that giving up the secrets wasn't an instant out. So much for reality.She did very well.That obstacle course was killer.

Very surprised that she made it all the way. I was laughing when the instructions told her to put on her pink boots and her vest. Then I felt bad for her, and then I started laughing again.
    "Singing like a canary" was the only bad thing about her performance, but overall, she was the most improved of the recruits.

Sorry I absolutely HATE that she wasn't dismissed after singing like a frickin bird the way she did. It pissed me off to no end!

Originally posted by cali
    Sorry I absolutely HATE that she wasn't dismissed after singing like a frickin bird the way she did. It pissed me off to no end!
    same here, cali!

Oh, I totally agree with you guys! Without a doubt, Tracy should've been kicked out. The instructors were soft on her. They didn't even make her do push-ups or something after giving up all the info so easily.

Wouldn't want her on my team, but I still think that she was the most transformed at the end.

Yes, considering she brought those pink boots
    I just didn't think that's what the compitition was about

+ Reply to Thread