+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Showbiz Moms & Dads (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    1. Anyone watch Oprah today? Mr. Nutters is truly just nutters.
    They were on Oprah?

Reminder, it is on tonite!

Oprah? I didn't know they were going to be on Oprah. Was Debbie Tye on?

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Oprah? I didn't know they were going to be on Oprah. Was Debbie Tye on?

No. The Nutters and the teenaged Jordan / Mom were on the show. Nutters kept trying to justify "his" dream throughout the entire show. Every sentence he spoke either started with "I" or "My Dream". By the end of the show his kids seemed womewhat embarrassed.

No. The Nutters and the teenaged Jordan / Mom were on the show. Nutters kept trying to justify "his" dream throughout the entire show. Every sentence he spoke either started with "I" or "My Dream". By the end of the show his kids seemed womewhat embarrassed.
    I am glad that I recorded it!

I love when the Tye mom says to her daughter when she is crying "suck on your thumb"

It really seems like the parents are living through their children
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 05-04-2004 at 09:58 PM.

FORT Newbie

Do you think that Mrs. Nutter knows...

...that her husband is gay? Or is it just me? I just don't believe that people really think it's his wife he's "sucking off" (as he says to the would-be producers of the Nutter reality show ). Or maybe I'm being stereotypical - I don't know - but I would peg this guy as gay from 1,000 yards. I can't believe this guy fathered seven children - and not just because I think he's gay, but he's so self-centered. How can he put his own needs above the needs of SEVEN kids?

I've read that Debbie Tye (pageant mom) has said she was misled, and we all know about editing in these reality shows, but some things can not be explained by editing - you either said it, or you didn't. And the fact that she keeps encouraging her daughter to "suck her thumb" as a source of comfort, and also telling her she is ugly when she wakes up in the morning (without make-up and big Texas-sized hair) should be enough for a visit from Child Services. See Emily 20 years from now as an anorexic freak on "The Dr. Phil Show".

Shane and his mother! Oh my gosh, I would love to be a fly on the wall as she watches herself on tonight's episode being "the choreographer" - but then again, you know she probably still doesn't get it. It's fascinating watching someone live in their own fantasy world!

sick sad world!

Ok, Tonights show was just fabulous! haha...these people seriously make me feel so normal!

First off, big Jordan doing the movie with Hiedi Flice (sp?) is hillarious. I loved how her mom tried to justify it by saying "well she was a Madam, and I cant judge her, she could be really nice!" LOL even masculine little Jordan was like "uh yah mom she was like only the biggest prostitute in Hollywood" haha That family is just sad and the motel room, oh my..."oh but it was paid for!"

Alright I really dont see anything wrong with little Jordan, she is adorable, and her mom does a good job in my opinion. I like them.

The Nutters are just sad, Mr. Nutter will probably end up working at some lounge and Ma and the kids will go back to Vermont. at least I hope.

Emily Tye and her mom just kill me. $500 for a little girl's dress? WOW, that is a bit overzealous dont you think? So what if it twirls?!?! The kid doesnt even like the pagents for goodness sake! I loved the "You are 4 years old, act like it!" I think she and her brother will both end up on Dr. Phil someday, poor kid, the brother says "can I go look at toys?" and the mom snaps "sure go ahead" and then back to little princess Emily. The pagent coach kills me too, what kind of a job is that? haha

Oh my....Shane's mom....what can I say? She is just SAD! SICK AND SAD! The worst! hmm lets see if we can get the strangest looking little girls for back up dancers, and then get some strange little girl to start a fan club for this kid who has NO fame yet! Oh and then how she bribes her clients with autographed pictures of him? COME ON! I also loved how she told the camera's to go away b/c she needed to do "mommy stuff" as opposed to agent stuff? or psycho stuff? petifile stuff? hmmmm...and she needs to NEVER wear anything revealing her legs and the white pants were a bad choice. Ok, wow, this woman is sad, and I have to feel a bit bad for Shane, b/c I think he really feels that he is good. Another one Dr. Phil should save a show for. I can see it now "today on Dr. Phil--remember the show Showbiz Mom's and Dad's? Today we are dealing with the children who are dealing with the mental scarring thier parents inflicted on them after trying to live thier lives through them and convince them they are talented!" YIKES!

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info.

I am watching the show now. Debbie Tye told Emily to put her thumb in her mouth, then said "You're 4 years old, act like it" when she was crying

I am watching it right now as well. I am beyond horrified at Debbie Klingensmith. Shane is going to be scarred for life. What an embarrasment of a mother.

November what? :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread