+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Britney Spears shopping reality show "OnTourage"

Britney Spears shopping reality show "OnTourage"

Britney Getting Real for TV Series

2 hours, 41 minutes ago
    By Andrew Wallenstein

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - Is broadcast television ready for Britney Spears? Representatives for the pop princess are shopping a reality series featuring backstage footage of her life on tour, according to sources.

Being pitched with the pun-style title "OnTourage," the series would follow the lives of Spears and her fellow dancers on the upcoming European leg of the Onyx Hotel Tour, her steamy concert series. "OnTourage" is being described as a cross between MTV's "The Real World" and 1991's "Madonna: Truth or Dare." Spears would narrate and even wield a digital camera to chronicle her adventures with her dancers, bodyguards and managers from the tour bus to the stage.

The six-week shoot would produce six episodes that Spears' team would hope to have on the air as early as the summer, presumably providing a boon to the already healthy ticket revenue she is generating. No word on whether any particular network is close to a deal, but the front-running network will have to act fast: Spears' European tour kicks off in London on April 27. Another potential hitch: The budget is projected to run north of $1 million per episode, which is expensive by unscripted standards.

Reps for Spears, who would serve as an executive producer, declined comment late Monday.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

What drives me crazy about this is the girl whines and whines about all the media attention on her and then she does these ridiculous stunts like kiss Madonna, etc. specificially for attention and now she wants a whole show???

Look, don't be a hypocrite about it. People like that shouldnt complain about the attention on them when they work hard to seek it out. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    What drives me crazy about this is the girl whines and whines about all the media attention on her and then she does these ridiculous stunts like kiss Madonna, etc. specificially for attention and now she wants a whole show???

Look, don't be a hypocrite about it. People like that shouldnt complain about the attention on them when they work hard to seek it out. :rolleyes

i am one of the very few guys in the world that despise brittney spears...she is a manufactured, oooverated, fake, untalented p-o-s

i wish people would wake up and quit buying into this brittney garbage... she needs to just dissapear off the face of the earth imo

p-o-s?

I like Britney. She's talented, beautiful... though she annoys me with the lies, you gotta say she's an excellent entertainer.

Though Christina will always be #1 with me! GO CHRISTINA!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    HA! How funny.. being a reality addict (almost extreme), it would end up being a Britnay Smears reality show that I'd have to politely decline ever watching, even one episode.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread