+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Makeover Home Edition - Apr 11

FORT Fan

Extreme Makeover Home Edition - Apr 11

Hi,

Another great show as always! Putting an elevator in the house eats up most of the budget though. I wonder how much it is to maintain it though.

FORT Fan
    Hi,

Hmmm... I can't seem to edit my own post.

Just want to say that Preston seems to be missing for the past 2 episodes. I wonder if this is a permanent change?

The new person seems to work better with others than Preston does.

Quote Originally Posted by paulstan
    Hi,

Hmmm... I can't seem to edit my own post.

Just want to say that Preston seems to be missing for the past 2 episodes. I wonder if this is a permanent change?
    In regards to Editing of posts you have about 1/2 hour from the orig posting to do it. As for Preston being absent he was under the weather from a repeat and also I assume that the design team go thru breaks now and then?

As for tonights show I thought it was SUPER! And the design team actually worked as a team and Michael was not getting into any cat fights w/ Constance and that OTHER newbie

And why does Ty always announce not to bother me in his (quote) room that I will be secretly working in...

on vacation
    Ty is really the only one I have a hard time tolerating. He's too much of a drama queen. Sometimes it feels like he wants all the credit for what they accomplish or something. I know he's the host, but ick, he does nothing for me. The blonde girl wasn't on last night either, although I can't remember her name right now.

The changes they made to that house were awesome though. I love this show!
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

I loved last nights' episode. The elevator in the house was great, but I felt like they didnt give the teenage girl enough, everyone else got these big beautiful rooms with all this stuff in them and she got this tiny room with hardly anything and she is the one that applied for the show.

But my fav part of all was when we got to see Ty's underwear. I kinda figured he was a boxer man but still having Constance bid $80 for them was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    but I felt like they didnt give the teenage girl enough, everyone else got these big beautiful rooms with all this stuff in them and she got this tiny room with hardly anything and she is the one that applied for the show.

What I got out of the show was that seeing her brother just light up made her VERY happy 200%. Her room may have looked small but she loved the results of her room and even cried.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    Ty is really the only one I have a hard time tolerating. He's too much of a drama queen. Sometimes it feels like he wants all the credit for what they accomplish or something. I know he's the host, but ick, he does nothing for me. The blonde girl wasn't on last night either, although I can't remember her name right now.

The changes they made to that house were awesome though. I love this show!
    I can't agree any more dreaminginblond!! Seriously...he's such a pompous, self-righteous guy. I just don't find him attractive at all (mainly cuz of his demeanor) and he definately does nothing for me either!

This show would be a HUGER hit than what I think it is now, if they didn't have it on at the same time as Survivor! I NEVER get to see any episodes anymore cause of this. I only get to see quick lil snippets of it when I switch over from a Survivor commercial. I say stick it into the Monday time slot.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I can't agree any more dreaminginblond!! Seriously...he's such a pompous, self-righteous guy. I just don't find him attractive at all (mainly cuz of his demeanor) and he definately does nothing for me either!

This show would be a HUGER hit than what I think it is now, if they didn't have it on at the same time as Survivor! I NEVER get to see any episodes anymore cause of this. I only get to see quick lil snippets of it when I switch over from a Survivor commercial. I say stick it into the Monday time slot.
    Awww Maveno, that sucks that it's on when Survivor is for you. Here it's on Sunday nights at 7pm CST on ABC channels.

And as for TY, I wouldn't have paid 2 cents for his undies. And Tracy is the girl's name above that I couldn't think of. Here's the link if anyone's interested.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/bios/cast.html
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

FORT Fan
    Hi,

It is obvious that Ty doesn't really lock up in the room and do the work himself. I suspect that he does SOME work int it. During the last few days, Ty always walk around using his loudspeaker telling others how much time is left. This is not only annoying, but also elevate everyone's stress level.

On another note, I find it interesting that Paul (?) was able to finish the fort that one of the sons started to built. I just realized that in order for the electronics to work in his fort, electricity was also added to this detached structure.

Also, won't it be fun if both Extreme Makeove help someone with cosmetic surgery and with a home makeover? Wonder what it will be called?
    Last edited by paulstan; 04-12-2004 at 08:32 PM.

To everything said above. Including Ty, who annoys the heck out of me and also about the girl's room being a tad tiny.

I just catched the episode 2 weeks by fluke and have been hooked ever since. This could almost be my favorite reality show. I get very teary while watching it because of the amazing stories.

I loved the pool and how they made everything so much easier for the guy (forget his name). I loved those voice acctavated doors, neato!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast