+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Swan, Episode 1 Recap -- "Look at All of You"

Great recap, Shayla! I thought both transformations were great, but I was glad to see Rachel move on. She needs to dump that dumb husband of hers too. By the way, great avatar, Shayla.
    Ludicrous speed!

rachel looked amazing after her makeover. how about that so-called husband of hers? what a loser!! i can't wait until tonigth's episode.

Well, that's the last time I watch that show. Yuch. The women's facial features looked frozen and unnatural during the reveal. They looked like mannequins periodically hit with electro-shock.

The producers and the contestants are pretty pathetic. It was really hard to watch the show without wincing.

I kind of know what you mean, pillbeam. Although I was surprised at many of the positive aspects of the show, I'm still divided about its merits. I'm all for transformation, but I'm not so sure that surgery is the way to heal these fragmented souls. What I do like is that they spend months doing some internal work, too.

Great Recap! I was really happy for Rachel, she seems like a really great girl. However I think I remember them saying that Jerry was just her boyfriend, not her husband. So hopefully it was that much easier to drop him! He was truly a jerk. I mean, it would be hard to have someone you love wanting to change themselves completely, but the least you could do is support them.

As strange as this show is, I'm excited for the next episode!
    Living in a Blue World....
    I wanted Troy to win on the Apprentice... and not just because I live in Idaho!! John Peter Lewis on the other hand...

Whoa! Surprise! They moved the show to tonight!!! Yikes, I was an hour away from missing it. Phew.
    Living in a Blue World....
    I wanted Troy to win on the Apprentice... and not just because I live in Idaho!! John Peter Lewis on the other hand...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12