+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TLC's SpyMaster

FORT Newbie

LeighAnne's Death

LeighAnne's death is really sad. She was so young and bright. But how did she accidently die in a garage of CO2 poisoning?

FORT Newbie
    Would someone mind writing a synopsis of the last show on this message board (doesn't have to be in detail - just one paragraph) I watched the first four episodes but missed the last episode while on vacation... I thought the show was really engaging! Thanks, Joshua

Bummer Joshua, the replay of the show was less than 3 hours ago, too (4pm Eastern).

FORT Newbie

One thing that bothered me...

I know that hindsight is 20-20 but I just saw the final and noticed that both of the finalists made a huge error when rescuing the hostage... they left the gun! I watched it 3 times to see if it just didn't make the edit but I saw no evidence that either girl picked up the guard's weapon that he left all too conveniently right in next to the entrance of the gate. Grisella even noted that the guard put down the gun right before they made their move. I can't help but think that acquiring a weapon would dramatically increase their chances of their hurried exit (like covering people getting into a helicopter... not to mention for taking on any potential bad guys guarding the hostage inside). Other than that... I thought the 2 women were by far the best in the pack and was blown away by all the little things they did so well to blend into the surroundings. I certainly hope that this show is continued another season!

FORT Newbie

Tape of shows?What ifs?

Does anyone have a tape of all the episodes? i missed the first one.Also what would of happened had both Leighanne and Grisella made it to the chopper.I also wish one of them would of been captured and been interrogated by the terrorists just to see how theyd hold up

the evil is OUT there... raeraechick's Avatar
    can someone please tell me what happend with leighanne and who won? i missed the last show and im like dying here!!

Well, raerae, there are only 4 pages of posts here, and the answers are contained within. Think of it as your own secret mission.

aahh! that is soo not fair! seriously, i dont have time to sit here and browse through all of it! i only have time right now cuz my dads alseep! otherwise, he'd be on here! please tell me...anybody...please!

In the time it took you to type that message, you could have found out for yourself. I hate it when people won't take 10 seconds to look for their own answers, and want things told to them using small words.

youve got a point and ill have you know that i was able to look through and i did find my answer! happy?

+ Reply to Thread