+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TLC's SpyMaster

FORT Newbie

Leigh Anne

Leigh Anne Tarbill died in a weird accident. I found a short news blurb about it by doing a google search with her name. I can't put the link in, but here is what it said:

Woman's death in garage accidental

December 9, 2003 A campaign spokesman says a young woman was found dead Saturday in the garage of a home owned by business executive Blair Hull, a candidate for the Democratic nomination for the U-S Senate.

A spokesman for the Cook County medical examiner's office identifies the victim as 23-year-old Leigh Anne Tarbill. He says the cause of death was accidental carbon monoxide inhalation.

Hull spokesman Jason Erkes (UR'-keys) says the victim was the roommate of a friend of Hull's and that both the victim and the friend lived in the home.

Hull, who is divorced, owns the home but lives in another home nearby. Erkes declined to identify either the victim or friend.

Police spokeswoman JoAnn Taylor says officers were called to the home around 5:30 p-m Saturday. She says "the investigation would be closed for police purposes."

FORT Newbie
    Hi Seamus,

The article I read said that she was on her way to a Christmas party and was overcome by CO in the enclosed garage of her home.

I keep thinking how hard it must have been for her family and friends to watch the show - which was apparently filmed just weeks before she passed away...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by litbit
    Hey everyone,

I just finished watching the last Spymaster episode also... I thought it was really a fluke as to whether it was Grisella or Leighanne that would win. They were both close to the helicopter, but because Leighanne was running with the hostage she fell a bit behind and was "captured". It really could have gone either way. Congrats to Grisella on her win, though.

I noticed the dedication to Leighanne at the end. I did a search and found out she passed away Dec 2003 from accidental CO poisoning in an enclosed garage. That is so sad... my thoughts are with her family.

Laryssa

That is really sad.. SHe is a year younger than I. My heart goes out to her family and Friends.

I apologize, i mispelled her last name.Therefor I found nil.

are we not allowed to post links on here?

FORT Newbie
    I know... I tried to post a link to a forum where this was discussed and Leighanne's mother visited and posted, but I got a message that I'm too new on this forum to be trusted to link to another website! Oh well...

Thanks for the info Litbit.
    by the way-you have the same name as my sister.
    Good night all.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by litbit
    I know... I tried to post a link to a forum where this was discussed and Leighanne's mother visited and posted, but I got a message that I'm too new on this forum to be trusted to link to another website! Oh well...

Can you send the link in a Pm (Private) message to me please ?

http://www.belleville.com/mld/belleville/7445493.htm
    i belive this is the link. I hope i am not in violation of anything here.

FORT Newbie
    svtcobra, I sent the link in a private message... Let me know if you rec'd it. I'm not really sure if it went out properly (what with being a newbie, and all!)

+ Reply to Thread