+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TLC's SpyMaster

FORT Newbie
    I have to agree with aphrodite, minagirl and gabbie both Matt and Ravi are hot. They are the 2 that I am hoping for. They can surveillance me anytime. Now if DeltaRebel is right and Ravi is writing his own messages, "How you doin'". However if I have to choose, well I am with Gabbie.

For predictions... this is hard. I hope LeighAnne goes, she does not seem like she is nice all the time. I feel sorry for anyone who gets paired up with her this week. Of course they will probably just keep her around for conflict purposes. After watching last weeks a 2nd time I thought that they should have got rid of her instead of Darryl, but I know they must do 1 girl 1 boy... so Jen was the obvious girl last week. But back to predictions I think they will let go of whoever is paired with LeighAnne just cause it will make for good TV... I think that they will also get rid of Allison cause she has not had as much face time as the other 3 girls (or doesn't seem so to me). Warren seems like the guy that we know least about too...

So I have Allison & Warren... but this week there are 4 going.

Other 2 hopefully LeighAnne but probalbly Stephanie, however she is a way better canidate. (cause the other girl is a minority and they will keep 1 minority girl & boy).
    The final boy will not be Matt (hopefully not) or Richard. If you look at the breakdown of these we have Warren & Ravi who are a minority and I think the way in which they are portraying it the trainers like Ravi way to much... then you have Matt and Richard... although it really should be Matt I think Richard has the age thing on Matt. I say it should be Matt cause he has accomplished every task successfully. Richard, shot the hostage & the baby... found the wrong person and did not get all the info in the stranger... however I think by releasing Darryl last week that helped secure his position.

FORT Newbie
    My proir post was my professional opinions (I am in the TV business) and that is what the producers are thinking... for my own opinion on who should make it to the finals. Men: Ravi & Matt
    Women: Stephanie & Grisella

FORT Newbie

Interrogations better be clean!

They'ed better not try anything cheap with the interrogations or captures.
    Any Geneva violations (Reference: Convention (III) relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949) or any unreasonably dangerous acts, will not be well taken.

FORT Newbie
    Arbiter

I am sure we have nothing to worry about on the treatment during interrogations or captures after all this is only tv

FORT Newbie
    Expo, are you going to be there? how did you hear about this?

Wannabe Groupie

Today is the day!!

I have been excited all day!! I am going back to the place I saw Ravi and meet him (hopefully!!). He had better show up. I am not surprised that others think he is quite the catch as well. He is put together well and if I have my way WILL BE MINE!

Spygirl, Minagirl and Hotredhead1 (and your girlfriends) while you are watching the spies on the show, I will be doing some spying of my own. After watching Ravi for the last 3 weeks I am definitely ready for a covert operation of my own!

FORT Newbie

Interrogations/Captures/Street of Fear--Multiple Violations

I counted no less than three Geneva violations. Absoulutely NO BUSINESS going to the head/neck area (Twice), and NO EXCUSE for the eye gouging in street of fear. I also noticed that one of the contestants was cut, and another had a black eye. If my proposed standards had been in effect, there would have been some HUGE penalties.

Also, the one who was eliminated due to injury, that was a BS call. She was still capable of protecting herself in the context of the competition. Yes, the injury would have slowed her down, but would not have placed her in undue peril to the point of inability to protect herself.

In the spy world, if you can protect yourself, you can go on, if you can't you're history

FORT Newbie

Clarification as to safety and Geneva violations, based on my proposed standards

The portions in BOLD print were breached

STANDARD FOR ELIMINATION BY MEDICAL DISQUALIFICATION: a contestant who is, due to injury, clearly incapable of protecting himself/herself in the context of the competition

7.2 Captures
    7.2.1. In effecting a capture, the following acts are forbidden:
    7.2.1.1. Disproportionate force upon the head or neck area
    7.2.1.2. Attacking the groin area
    7.2.1.3. Attacking directly the throat area (chokeholds are allowed)
    7.2.1.4. Striking the spine or that area about the kidneys
    7.2.1.5. Maintaining a chokehold for more than eight seconds
    7.2.1.6. Use of any weapon
    7.2.1.7. Gouging the eyes

7.2.2. Transportation of captured contestants
    7.2.2.1 Contestants may be blindfolded but only if under supervision at all times.
    7.2.2.2 Contestants must be permitted to use applicable safety equipment during transportation. Those effecting the capture shall ensure compliance with this standard.

I missed most of this episode, but I'll catch it on the Thursday rerun. I know for a fact that I'd be outta there by now, all you have to do is threaten never seeing my babies again and I'd sing like a canary!!! lol
    Easily intimidated ... that's me.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie
    Glasslipr, I know this cause I know Ravi and yes, I was there!

+ Reply to Thread