+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: TLC's SpyMaster

FORT Newbie
    Delta Rebel, I dont know the female trainer's qualifications, other that she is some kind of licensed weapons instructor. Her name is Thallia [Pronounced THAL-e-UH] Ellis

Wannabe Groupie

Ravi is amazing!!

I love the show and have been more and more impressed with Ravi/Ravvi(sp?). The leaders seem to really like him and DEFINITELY appears to be focused on being a spy. I wonder what he really does. He seems to be way to hot for a software engineer.

I think I saw him last week while I was out with friends. I was at a local hangout (I won't say where since I want to meet him and I hope he comes back!!!) and he was there with a group of people. The show came on and people were talking about him so I am pretty sure it was him. We will see next week! Does anyone know his status?

Saucy Indian Girl

Ravi Is Hot!!!!

I agree with you Aphordite, Ravi is hot. I am sooo jealous you have seen him in PERSON! WOW, I am getting hot just thinking about meeting him. Can you IM me and tell me where you saw him. He looks like he is in real good shape too! What a catche!

Wannabe Groupie

No Way!!

I saw him first, I get to meet him first. There is no way I am letting someone else horn in. Anyway, the way my luck has been going he is probably married, or worse.

FORT Newbie

Ravi is writing his own messages

Ravi must be a software engineer in real life and a spy in make-believe because that must be his own self writing on here about how "hot" he is!

Last week's show was great. I watched it again and it was a rea pressure cooker. Let's see who goes next week. My predictions now are Ravi, Stephanie, Warren and Leigh Anne.

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe they are cutting four this week. Ok, my picks are:
    Allison, Warren, The one who curses all the time -- what's her name, and Matt. I can't see them cutting Cinderalla or Richard, they just look too good on tv.

FORT Newbie

Stephanies awesome

I think shell be the winner.Shes so good not to mention gorgeous looking!!!I wonder how shell handle be taken captive and interrogated.

FORT Newbie
    Matt seems to be the man for this....I am hoping he will win. He is Hot!!
    So if anyone know's if he is married or involved...also were to e-mail him : )
    my fingers are crossed for MATT : )

FORT Newbie

Matt

I am all for Matt....does anyone know anything about him??

Pretty Red Head Divorcee
    I agree with Aphrodite and Minagirl. Ravi is way hootttt!!

Now that Sex and the City is no longer on the air, my girlfriends and I gather each week, crack open some wine, and watch this wonderful show just to oogle at hot Ravi.

There is no way that man is single. If I knew him, I would ask him out. Of course, by husband, and my boyfrend, woudl be upset if they were to find out, but what's a girl supposed to do. My girfriends and I woudl rock his world.

+ Reply to Thread