+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'Pimp My Ride' Scores In the Ratings

Tallulahbaby - I heard one of the guys at the shop say once that they had one of the cars for a few days, so apparantly they do the work pretty fast.
    I was wondering about the engine as well.

This show cracks me up, but why does everyone need a PS2 in their back seat? Is it some promotional deal? Guys, get out of your car and go into your homes to play video games! I'm with Tallulahbaby too, wondering if they do some work under the hood on these monstrosities, because it seems sort of silly to have a 20K lawn ornament in a week when it breaks down.

The redo of Nile's Caddy was funny, she (and her friends) was most impressed by the shoes that XZibit bought for her trunk shoe rack though.

Having the TV on the 'roof' of the car was so stupid. Who is just going to lie in their car, in their driveway to watch TV?

yeah, they repair the cars also

wouldn't make sense to drop 20G's on rims, doors, lots of aftermarket electronics and accessories and leave a raggedy engine and transmission in there etc...

doesn't everybody have a ps2 and flip down directed monitors in the back of there car

i loved the flamethrowers, to bad they couldn't keep 'em

Quote Originally Posted by pink_princess
    but why does everyone need a PS2 in their back seat?
    I agree. I think it's silly. I just saw a repeat of the girl, Mary whose '67 Mustang was restored. They put a TV/DVD (?) on the ceiling of her car. She is going to have to recline the seat all the way back just to see it :rolleyes

I can see having a PS-2 and a TV screen in the back seat would be good if you had kids, except if the kids were like I was when I was a kid and got car-sick at every opportunity.

Now, if they pimped my ride, I'd ask for a state of the art navigation system that could pinpoint my location on a map like in airplanes, and could tell me exactly where I am going. The screen for that could be big. Also, I'd like cameras so I could see whats going on behind and to either side of me. Perfect parallel parking! A stereo-system with an mp3 player would be great too. But I would not ask for a DVD-player or a PS2, unless I had kids.

While I'm dreaming, I'd like solar cells on my roof to partially power the car

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    i loved the flamethrowers, to bad they couldn't keep 'em
    Me, too! Didja see the West Coast guys with the marshmallows? I was !

Oh well . . . that car was STILL tight when they finished with it!

E is for Ernest SisterGracieLou's Avatar
    I really enjoy this show. Did you see the episode where they helped the girl who took care of her grandmother? She was so thankful she was in tears. Even Xzibit and the WCC guys were tearing up. How cute!

Quote Originally Posted by SisterGracieLou
    I really enjoy this show. Did you see the episode where they helped the girl who took care of her grandmother? She was so thankful she was in tears. Even Xzibit and the WCC guys were tearing up. How cute!
    SisterGracieLou
    That was my favorite episode yet!!

E is for Ernest SisterGracieLou's Avatar
    Thanks, Marley!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast