+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Bet Three Is A Record For Viv ~ House Of Dreams Episode 11

I Bet Three Is A Record For Viv ~ House Of Dreams Episode 11

So, as usual we get the run down of what happened last week. The crew is sad about losing Tony, but really figures it only ups their individual chances of winning the house.

Matt tells Flor that she really wanted to vote for Tony to go, but didn’t have the guts.

Naomi says she was upset about voting Tony out, but now realizes that the game is on. I have always hated when people realize that “The Game Is On” with only a few episodes left. I don’t think people like that should have made it this far. Then, I look at Flor, who knew the game was on before she knew about the show, and realize that I wish she hadn’t made it this far either.

At the house they will finish laying the Flor… Oh, wait, Jims gone… they will finish laying the floor. My bad.

Flor tells us that this is the first time she has sweat while building the house. She thinks it would be so very funny if she won the house that she had fifteen other people build for her.

Excuse me, I had to vomit. I’m back, but it took three toothbrushings and a couple of listerinings to get the sour taste out of my mouth.

Back to the show.

They have finished the floors, and they really do look good. Um, that’s about it for the worksite for now.

At the Key Ceremony George wonders where everyone has gone. I wonder where the hell he’s been, and figure it must have been a clone who has been saying bye to the contestants week after week.

No one is safe this week, so everyone will be drawing a key. Viv is first, and she is safe. Next up is Mike, and he winds up with Red Hat number one. He is none too happy about being in the same position two times in a row. Wait ‘til you get married Mike. It will be more than two times in a row. Naomi and Floe make it through, and for some reason George makes Matt try his key anyway. Yeah, big surprise there when it didn’t work.

Time for the Red Hat stories.

Mike tells us that he was an investment banker for 2 years, but at 25 he realized he hated it and went into the “Non-Profit” world, and he loves it. He says he’s had an easy life and never had any real challenges, so when he met a young man who needed a home, he thought it would be great to win one for him. Yeah, give a man a fish Matt. Is that what they teach you in “Non-Profit World”?

Mike figures that the fact that he’s a big fun lovin’ guy will ultimately hurt his chances. He also thinks that Matt’s story is Bull Crap and that he’s just trying for the sympathy card from the rest of the crew.

Matt thinks Mike doesn’t need a house to throw kegger parties in. Thinks he needs help so he can straiten up and get his life together.

Mike wants a house to throw kegger parties in.

Naomi says that Mike is talking about hot tubs, chicks and parties, and that Matt has changed his mind and really wants to keep the house. She says that she doesn’t care, but also thinks that was really his plan from the beginning.

Cut to Matt saying that he doesn’t really want to give that family the house, but could help them in another way. Says he’d like to give the house to Tony. Would this be the same Tony he JUST freakin’ voted out? Why yes, yes it would be.

Viv thinks it’s easier to win against Mike, but would rather lose to Matt.

Meanwhile Mike is trying to convince Flor that she would have a much better chance at winning if she kept him around. Flor disagrees. So do I.

Matt decides to approach Flor with a deal. He tells her that if she votes for him to stay, that no matter what, if she gets another red hat, he promises to vote for her to stay. Flor feels like she is the one with all the power, and she is loving it.

Back at the house, it’s time for some landscaping. Matt tries to bond with Flor by saying that they should just leave the two Hispanics to do the work and everything will be fine. We then see Joe telling Flor that she keeps screwing up. So much for the Hispanic theory.

Looking at all the greenery, I would wager that there are more than one hundred plants and trees to get planted. Mike knows the names of the different plants and starts rattling them off. I call them “Big Green Things” and “Little Green Things”.

Every week the red hats get some sort of challenge. This week is no different, and the guys have to open a spa for the ladies. There is massage oils, manicure and pedicure equipment, facial creams, fluffy robes, comfy slippers, and of course about 50 bottles of wine for the five of them.

Mike tells us that the sexual tension is high, and that he’d love to be able to say that he looks at the women as “sisters and stuff”, but that even the Armadillos are lookin’ good to him right now. Mike honey, there is such a thing as too much information.

I swear Viv almost has an orgasm while receiving her massage from Matt. Then she gets what I call a “twofer” when Mike pours wax on her thighs. I’m actually uncomfortable watching her writhing on the table.

Mike is painting Naomi’s nails, and he can’t get the smile off his face.

Matt decides he will satisfy both Flor and Viv since Mike is monopolizing Naomi. He does this by giving Flor a facial, then practically ripping the skin off her face when he tries to remove the gunk that he slopped on her face.

OH NO… Viv is getting a full body massage from Mike and the woman gets a third…um…. “Moaning Attack?”

Later Flor has questions for Matt, so she pulls him aside and asked him if he’d made the offer he made to her, to either of the other women. He promises he didn’t and Flor says she doesn’t want to have to go to Mike and make a deal so she will have to trust Matt.

Back in his tent Mike is putting all the beds together so that the crew can have a sleepover. Says he’ll be sleeping between Naomi and Viv. All the campers seem to think this Or… um, sleepover is a good idea, and for some reason bring a camera to bed with them.

I expect a calendar to hit the market in a couple months.

Flor, who said to Matt that she didn’t want to have to make a deal with Mike, pulls Mike aside and asks that he vote her to stay if she ever gets a red hat in return for her voting him to stay this time. Wow, you may think I’m weird, but I swear that sounds like a deal to me.

The girls all wear their Spa Robes to the site the next day, and strike some lame ass Charlie’s Angel pose.

Why? I don’t know.

The crew must install the Electrical Trim, which includes actually wiring the switches and outlets, then putting the covers on. It is not very reassuring to hear “I always wanted to know how these things worked”. Thank God there will be an inspection prior to move in.

At camp Flor passes Matt a note telling him that Mike came to her with a deal but that she would make sure that Matt stayed.

Um… Liar, liar pants on fire.

They head off to eviction pier and as they are going we hear Matt say that Flor came to him and said she was 99% sure Viv was voting for him to stay.

I now know who is leaving and figure I could end the recap right here.

The Red Hats talk, and I paraphrase once again:

Matt: Decide if you would feel good losing to whoever stays. I want the house to go to someone who would use it for good (too bad Batman isn’t helping you build then Matty)

Mike interrupts him but my Dish PVR thingy is fading in and out so I don’t know what was said.

Matt Continues: Do you want the house to go to someone who will use it to mature?

Mike: Thanks Matt, for the kind words. I want the house for my future. I figure you’ve already made your decision, but if you plan on voting me out, well, why not keep me to be up against in the end.

The Jury Deliberates:

Naomi: It would be to my benefit to keep Matt, but I don’t know if I want strangers in the house. So what if Mike is going to party? It will bring laughter to the house.

Flor: It’s to my benefit to keep Matt because people DO want someone who has worked on the house to win it.

Viv: I’m more likely to make it to the end if Matt stays.

Mike and Matt return and it’s up to Viv to deliver the verdict. She feels lucky to have been able to get to know both of them, but the jury has decided to invite Mike back to camp.

Mike is happy and Matt is shocked.

Matt says he’s honored that they saw him as a threat. He then gets in the boat and receives his check from Lendingtree.com and says he’ll buy himself a motorcycle. God forbid he help That Family out.

Uhg.

Seems like next week will be the last Key Ceremony. I don’t know if that means there will be three people to choose from to win the house, or if two people will be leaving. I do assume however, that it means there are only two episodes left!

Be sure to come back next week to find out the answers to all that and more!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Cut to Matt saying that he doesn’t really want to give that family the house, but could help them in another way. Says he’d like to give the house to Tony. Would this be the same Tony he JUST freakin’ voted out? Why yes, yes it would be.

Great job Cali! LOVED the title.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    Naomi says she was upset about voting Tony out, but now realizes that the game is on. I have always hated when people realize that “The Game Is On” with only a few episodes left. I don’t think people like that should have made it this far. Then, I look at Flor, who knew the game was on before she knew about the show, and realize that I wish she hadn’t made it this far either.

Great recap Cali

Matt thinks Mike doesn’t need a house to throw kegger parties in. Thinks he needs help so he can straiten up and get his life together.

Mike wants a house to throw kegger parties in.
    What's the problem with Mike wanting to party? Am I the only one who thinks parties are good?

Naomi: It would be to my benefit to keep Matt, but I don’t know if I want strangers in the house. So what if Mike is going to party? It will bring laughter to the house.
    Oh, OK. I'm not alone after all.

Thanks for the recap cali!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Chairman of the Bored Cruella_DeVil's Avatar

Thanks Cali!

Love this show, but your recap made it so much better!

I haven't seen any of these shows LOL I decided to read the recap out of bordum... which sent me to the A&E site for photos and short episode synopsis..
    Now I HAVE to watch the finale LOL I'm a reality tv addict alright!!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

out of boredom? That's what I'm going for here

I hope you enjoy the last couple episodes
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LMAO omg look at that spelling!! I was so bored Cali I was reading about stuff that I wasn't even watching!! lol Thank goodness for your recap.. and for the wonderful Miss Filangi's run down of everything I missed when I pm'd her about it
    I'm just a tv addict *sigh*
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread