+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I Want A famous Face

I think the episode with the twin boys wanting to look like Brad Pitt had the best overall results.

Aww Derek J. has such bugs bunny teeth
    OH NO, you did not just say Mr. Jeter has bunny teeth. Let's take it out back!

Anyhoo, the Elvis episode scared me!! Yikes! I can't believe someone would go that far.

It seems like that is his career- how much money could he possibly make from that?

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Haha, the picture changed on me! It was originally of the Pam Anderson wannabe girl. Evil pictures!

As for this episode I couldnt stop gagging after seeing the guy put the tape below the pants. The episode was just wrong, just plain wrong.
    i agree. i think he looked much better as a male. He looked like a real model.
    but do you think "Jessca"'s boyfriend consider himself gay?

I have to wonder about not only the ethics but the talent of these plastic surgeons. Whatever it was they were trying to achieve, it didn't happen. Those twins were not attractive before surgery and weren't attractive after. Any modeling career will be strictly limited to their fantasy lives. They look like the mutated offspring of Stephen Baldwin, Cojo and Joan Rivers.

I caught what I thought was the end of the J-Lo guy's show and saw that he developed a massive infection over his right eye (it eventually was cleared up). It looked like he had a red softball sitting on his eyesocket. This guy has issues way, way too deep for him to have been approved for surgery by any respectable plastic surgeon, so other than for the trainwreck factor that MTV goes for, I don't know how he slid through the process.

The Britney boob job wasn't too bad, I could actually understand what she was looking for. It wasn't so much the size as it was the lift and perkiness - in some of those flimsy costumes, there's no support and her (gasp) 27-yr. old boobs were sagging lower than Britney's would. There were times when she really did look like Britney, but she'd have done well to also go to a dermatologist and get those big moles taken off of her neck. Well, and invest a whole lot more in dance lessons. :phhht

They look like the mutated offspring of Stephen Baldwin, Cojo and Joan Rivers.
    So true!

And about the Britney girl taking the moles off her skin, actually, if you look at pictures of Britney Spears, she's covered in moles or sun spots. She apparently has a tanning bed on her tour bus so it could be from that.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    So true!

And about the Britney girl taking the moles off her skin, actually, if you look at pictures of Britney Spears, she's covered in moles or sun spots. She apparently has a tanning bed on her tour bus so it could be from that.
    I guess I haven't looked that closely at Britney. Those moles on the wannabe's neck were bugging me the whole show though, since that's exactly where I have a couple that are always getting caught on my necklace or collar. I wish my stupid insurance would cover getting them removed.

I have to agree on the sun spot thingie though - I was a rabid tanning bed freak for years in the late 80's and nearly 20 years later, I'm freckled all over the place. I'm sure if Britney's tanning like I did, she either already has the blotches or she will soon enough. That stuff is just not good for you.

Fort Member
    We dont get this show here but I looked at the web site and saw the before and after shots. The Pamela Anderson one is a shocker. She looked so pretty before and so horrible after, yet said she was so happy with the results. Were they really that bad or is it just a bad pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda
    We dont get this show here but I looked at the web site and saw the before and after shots. The Pamela Anderson one is a shocker. She looked so pretty before and so horrible after, yet said she was so happy with the results. Were they really that bad or is it just a bad pic?
    I thought she looked awful too - and when she said she was happy, I didn't believe her at all. She didn't look all that thrilled to me, she looked like she was working really hard to convince herself that she'd done the right thing.

FORT Fogey
    The Jlo one was just.... wrong

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    The Jlo one was just.... wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast