+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I Want A famous Face

I just posted this somewhere else before I found this thread, but I really think some of these people are only using the "celebrity" thing to get on the show and to have MTV pay for the surgery. I know the JLo guy mentioned not having enough money for the butt implants and some other stuff, but I'm wondering if it's because MTV puts a cap on its spending and not just that JLo guy didn't have the money himself. The Kate Winslet girl especially just seemed to throw in Kate's name every now and then.

Also, I think "Jessica" as JLo should have gotten either the eyebrow lift or the hairline lowered, but not both. It was totally fake looking and the skin was pulled too tight.

What do you think Ben Affleck thought of this guy as JLo?
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Does MTV state that they pay for the surgery either on the show credits or on their website?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Just watched the J.Lo episode this afternoon and can I just say...YIKES!!!

Every show is disturbing, but this one takes the cake. First of all, his/her face is SO manly. I don't care if you're taking hormones to make some breasts, that face is a man. Then after the brow shaving thing or whatever he still looked like a man but now a man with major plastic surgery.

Awful, awful. And he's going to MODEL? Uh huh.

Great show, though. I love all these delsuional people, it's incredible.
    I whole-heartedly agree...this type of plastic surgery is just wrong. These people obviously have much deeper seeded issues that just wanting some simple cosmetic ehancement. They are visiting the wrong type of doctor. They should likely be seeking couseling prior to such an extreme change.

He still didn't seem happy to me. Did anyone feel kind of sorry for him?

Yeah, I read an article with the "Brad Pitt" twins (right) and while MTV didn't pay for it, most of the services were donated by the doctor, probably because they were getting themselves publicity on tv. I think the twins' was supposed to be $40,000 or something insane like that, wasn't it?

In most cases, though, the people pay themselves. MTV doesn't pay.

When will there be a I want to look like Derek Jeter? His cute, boyish face, those eyes, his (cute booty)?

Okay, now back to MTV.

Aww Derek J. has such bugs bunny teeth XD XD

Yeah, I read on the site that MTV doesn't pay for the surgery. Cheap asses

I wonder where shows like The Swan & Extreme Makeover get their money from???

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE

She looked better before IMO.

I love MTV, but I really dont like this show. I am not a fan of seeing drills going into people nose, or slabs of fat

HE-I repeat HE looked better before! No matter what HE does to HIS body, HE is still a HE.

Okay, and also I hate seeing the drills in the noses and poking that goes on. People are doing retarded things to themselves and 99.9% of the time, the before picture was better. You are who you are and you look the way you do for a reason, why change that by surgery?

I am also disappointed, "I want a famous face" is lame, but footage is graphical

The Britney look-alike episode was lame (implants and nothing else), at least she looked somewhat like Britney in the face (I guess it was the make up or something that she had picked up on). What was up with the Madonna impersonator, however, that is a different story. She looked nothing like Madonna, let alone did not act like her. Do people actually pay to see them perform in a barn?

The Kate Winslet episode (the plus sized model) was better. More surgery,tummy, "love handles" and breasts, and some drama (the jelaous boyfriend). What disturbs me though is that she did not lose all that weight on her own since she had had gastric bypass surgery. Not that I am saying that it is wrong to have this operation (it is probably the only way for some people whose weight have sky rocketed out of control), I just find it somewhat unnatural. Now, has anyone heard of an anti-gastric bypass surgery, that does the direct opposite (lets your body take in more energy than usual, for weight gain that is)? Not that I think that would be possible (to let's say eat 100 calories and the body doubles that in the ingestion system), but I sure would like that hypothetical surgery, and yes, it wouldn't be natural either.

It's just typical I missed the twins, but I guess the Elvis impersonator will be great.
    Last edited by fredlun; 04-21-2004 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    HE-I repeat HE looked better before! No matter what HE does to HIS body, HE is still a HE.

Okay, and also I hate seeing the drills in the noses and poking that goes on. People are doing retarded things to themselves and 99.9% of the time, the before picture was better. You are who you are and you look the way you do for a reason, why change that by surgery?
    Haha, the picture changed on me! It was originally of the Pam Anderson wannabe girl. Evil pictures!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast