+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I Want A famous Face

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I missed that last episode. When do they air the repeats?

saturdays on mtv. they usually show marathons of current mtv shows... real world, pimp my ride, i want a famous face, etc. check out their website.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i love this show. it's reality tv cocaine. i'm completely addicted. the twin guys did indeed look like mutant val kilmers imvho. OR... like long lost members of Hanson.
    I love it too. Though as someone else mentioned - most of the people don't do too much to their faces. It's more about their bodies. So the title is a little misleading. I started watching thinking it was gonna be much more twisted then it is - with people really chaning their faces to look like other people. But that would be really wrong-- Great TV, but really wrong!

Needless to say, I can't wait for The Swan tomorrow!!!! Who's with me?!?!

She looked better before IMO.

I love MTV, but I really dont like this show. I am not a fan of seeing drills going into people nose, or slabs of fat

LMAO, the twins do look like Cujo!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see the man who wants to look like J.Lo

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    saturdays on mtv. they usually show marathons of current mtv shows... real world, pimp my ride, i want a famous face, etc. check out their website.
    Thanks Ping007!

[QUOTE=AIWANNABE[....She looked better before IMO.......[/QUOTE]

I thought that he looked alot better BEFORE the surgery too and even better with short hair as himself. What was up with that boyfriend? He seemed like a dud? Oh, well. At least the friends were VERY supportive and caring!

[/QUOTE]
    I thought that he looked alot better BEFORE the surgery too and even better with short hair as himself. What was up with that boyfriend? He seemed like a dud? Oh, well. At least the friends were VERY supportive and caring![/QUOTE]

"you're not a woman. you're a man, man"

some of the post surgery clics reminded me of chyna from WWF...

so we've seen... the twins end up looking like val kilmer. the brittney wannebe was the best on so far. girl looks nothing like kate winslet, imo. and j lo wannebe transexual end up looking like chyna. alrighty then...
    Attached Images Attached Images

[QUOTE=eldee]
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE[....She looked better before IMO.......[/QUOTE

I thought that he looked alot better BEFORE the surgery too and even better with short hair as himself. What was up with that boyfriend? He seemed like a dud? Oh, well. At least the friends were VERY supportive and caring!
    Haha, the picture changed on me! It was originally of the Pam Anderson wannabe girl. Evil pictures!

As for this episode I couldnt stop gagging after seeing the guy put the tape below the pants. The episode was just wrong, just plain wrong.

Just watched the J.Lo episode this afternoon and can I just say...YIKES!!!

Every show is disturbing, but this one takes the cake. First of all, his/her face is SO manly. I don't care if you're taking hormones to make some breasts, that face is a man. Then after the brow shaving thing or whatever he still looked like a man but now a man with major plastic surgery.

Awful, awful. And he's going to MODEL? Uh huh.

Great show, though. I love all these delsuional people, it's incredible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast