+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I Want A famous Face

I saw the Brad Pitt and Britney Spears shows.

Is it just me, or does anybody else wonder about the doctors who actually cut these people up when they come in saying they want to look like a particular person?

That question was more directed to the Brad Pitt twins.

The first thought that came to my mind was: "There's no WAY I'd do it if I was the doctor!"

Dunno. Maybe it's just me.

What do the rest of you guys think?

FORT Regular
    I personally find the entire show repulsive. This is not healthy. People need to be happy with themselves...Yikes, I find this behavior very scary.

Those type of plastic surgeons are only in it for he money, they aren't in it to cure sick people like other doctors

The good plastic surgeons are there to help people who have REAL physical deformities, burn victims, etc

these dudes basically said they want to look like Brad Pitt to get chicks

I must be one of the only guys on earth that finds Britney Spears REPULSIVE, not only is she a fake, non talented, overated chickenhead Madonna wannabe, but she is just average looking to me

17 yr old girls nowadays are getting boobs as christmas and b-day presents, makes me sick
    Last edited by eny; 04-06-2004 at 11:52 AM.

I think the first guys look more like Cojo:

i love this show. it's reality tv cocaine. i'm completely addicted. the twin guys did indeed look like mutant val kilmers imvho. OR... like long lost members of Hanson.

i loved the last one, though i don't think she was really wanting to look like kate winslet. i think she just liked kate's body type and was trying to get that. when they showed the big slab of skin and fat they took off from the tuck i was wiggin! much more graphic than extreme makeover!

the britney girl was just odd. i mean, seriously... just a boob job to look like brit? britney doesn't have big boobs. she has big bras.

FORT Regular
    I think this show should be called I want famous boobs and butts. Seems like whenever I turn on the show someone is getting boob and butt implants.

i'm a mtv junkie so therefore i watch this show.

the twins look nothing like brad pitt. go see a dermatologist, you losers.

the brittney spears one would be the best of the three so far. all she got was a boob job though. whatever.

the kate winslet one just baffles me. what is this... extreme makeover? she still doesn't look like kate winslet. did anyone she that slab of fat they showed during her operation? gross.

the pam anderson one is on tonight!! ncaa game, AJ finale, mtv inferno, IWFF... so much tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    the twins look nothing like brad pitt. go see a dermatologist, you losers.

did anyone she that slab of fat they showed during her operation? gross.
    @ slab of fat

that shh.. was nasty , people need to excercise and quit relying on surgery to take off the lbs.

she's gonna need even more cosmetic surgery to get rid of them big black zipper scar railroad tracks she has on her tummy now

I missed that last episode. When do they air the repeats?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast