+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Will BARRY WILLIAMS Do?

How Will BARRY WILLIAMS Do?

To read full article click here

.....From television, to best selling author, to entertainer and singer, Barry has enjoyed tremendous success. Immediately following the "Brady Bunch," Barry auditioned for Bob Fosse and won the role of "Pippin" which he performed for the first touring company and on Broadway. Since then, Barry has starred in more than 75 productions including "Victor Victoria," "The Music Man," "Romance/Romance," "Man of LaMancha" and "Guys and Dolls." He completed the successful national tour of "City of Angels" and most recently starred as Captain von Trapp in the national tour of "The Sound of Music." Additionally, Barry performs regularly for corporations and major universities around the country, delivering a funfilled evening of music with an interactive mixture of audience participation. He has recently released a single entitled "The Real Greg Brady" a parody of Eminem's #1 hit single "The Real Slim Shady" and is currently guest starring in the ABC Family channel television series along with the international pop sensations S Club 7.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

OK, so he's acted and sang...... and worked with "S Club 7"....

I can find nothing to tell me if he enjoys working out, rock climbing, jet skiing, ANYTHING.
    Sorry Barry, I just don't see you lasting very long!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    Gone in the first round, unless there is a challenge in which they need to sleep with an actress portraying your own mother. :O
    Last edited by LG.; 09-17-2002 at 05:07 PM.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

He did embarrasingly bad in Celebrity Boxing. I bet he'll be one of the first ones to be kicked out. If not, he should be.

+ Reply to Thread