+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Will TIFFANY Do?

How Will TIFFANY Do?

This is about all I could find on Tiffany:

December 2000 - Tiffany appears on ABC TV's Politically Incorrect to discuss religion, She doesn't get to talk a lot, says she has a relationship with Jesus, but doesn't believe in Hellfire and damnation.

Had a new album out in 2000 sometime Unfortunately, the new album doesn't do well commercially in the United States despite its great reviews, but it does somewhat better in Asia.

February 2002 - Tiffany is appearing nude in the April issue of Playboy, causing a storm of coverage.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Based on this, which I agree is nothing, I say she's gone early.
    Any other info? Feel free to add it

And for some celebs, the hardcore lifestyle was quite a shock. "I was like Private Benjamin," Tiffany told Fox News referring to the 1980 Goldie Hawn comedy. "I showed up with my makeup bag and my hair dryer and all that stuff."
    this is from the official description in another thread... things aren't looking good for Tiffany!

LG.
    well during the runs they are supposed to chat the "sound off" songs. I'm sure Tif can do a cover of that, as she never wrote her own material.

I think I'm alone now, hut two three four
    There doesn't seem to be anyone, two three four
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh LG! Good one.

+ Reply to Thread