• Ghandia (Survivor 5)

6 9.68%
  • Lindsay (Survivor 3)

1 1.61%
  • Vecepia (Survivor 4)

3 4.84%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most disliked FEMALE reality contestant ever!

Not that you asked, but:

Flo (The Amazing Race 3) UHG... It may be that she's so fresh in my mind, but she got on my nerves.

Krista (Big Brother 2) She was very pathetic. I dodn't hate her though. Just felt disgusted by her and sorry for her.

Jerri (Survivor 2) Didn't watch

Chiara (Big Brother 3) She truly got on my nerves. I didn't like much of anything about her, but she didn't get under my skin as much as Flo did. Interesting Chiara was slutty, and definitely gave women a bad name, but she's pathetic.

Danielle (Big Brother 3) Hmmmm, she was annoying as all get out. She's close in to the top because of all the darn "Devil" crap she was saying.

Shannon (Big Brother 2) Close call here. Maybe it is because she managed to fade from the little bit of limelight she had, but she doesn't bug me too much any more.

Nicole (Big Brother 2) I never minded Nicole I wouldn't hang out with her, but over all she doesn't make it to the top of my list.

Ghandia (Survivor 5) Ya know, if she hadn't come off the island saying she was trying to do what she thought wouldf get her farther in the game, she may, MAY have been able to garner some sympathy from me, but as it is she's a nasty skank.

Lindsay (Survivor 3) Didn't bug me too much

Vecepia (Survivor 4) Didn't bug me nearly as much as she bugged most other people.

So, I had to go with Flo.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I voted Flo. Probably because she is the freshest in my memory and her name still ellicits that "fingernails-on-the-chalkboard" reaction.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    I voted for Chiara, but Flo and Ghandia were CLOSE seconds...

Gotta be FLO!! And I dont want any of you Flo-ing about it!! lol
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Wow... an old poll, I can't believe I didn't vote in it.

If Heidi or Jenna was there, it would have been a close one. I couldn't stand Chiara. Truly a horrible person.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ok, Krista never got on my nerves and Vecepia was less annoying than most girls on ANY Reality Show, but of course I voted Flo.

Knew your father, I did! mrbnatural's Avatar
    I had to go with Danielle from BB4. I watched the online feeds so I was exposed to her more than any of the other women. While I thought she was funny sometimes, and quite the schemer which I found admirable in the game, by the end I wanted to wring her neck personally.

She could have won that game had she not backstabbed everybody in the DR.

An MST3K avatar! And a classic!!!! You know, we toss that phrase around in my house all the time. Or how about, "gotta clean your horn, boy," "and wash it every day!"

And um, oh yeah, I vote for Robyn currently on America's Next Top Model. Favorite paraphrased quote from tonite's episode:
    "I would be nervous about being eliminated but my religion teaches me that's not God." Thank you, Robyn, for instructing me. I did not know it was Satan, apparently, who makes me nervous in job interviews.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Flo (The Amazing Race 3) - It doesn't get worse than this.

Krista (Big Brother 2) - She was tolerable... I guess.

Jerri (Survivor 2) - She got what was coming to her, but I really didn't dislike her.

Chiara (Big Brother 3) - "Loose woman": See Chiara

Danielle (Big Brother 3) - I liked her, I actually voted for her to win in case of a tie.

Shannon (Big Brother 2) - She'd be more likeable if she had an ounce of self respect.

Nicole (Big Brother 2) - I liked her... she DID manage to survive that first eviction, afterall...

Ghandia (Survivor 5) - Like, OMG, like diva =/= 2 year old!

Lindsay (Survivor 3) - Pretty forgettable, and it is hard to dislike someone you can't remember.

Vecepia (Survivor 4) - V is for victory!! I liked Vecepia, and I'm glad she won!

My vote goes for Flo

Walking Contradiction PhilosophyPhile's Avatar
    Originally posted by dobolina
    Gotta be FLO!! And I dont want any of you Flo-ing about it!!
    If a female contenstant is SO totally detestable that they become an adjective and/or verb to describe totally detestable behavior then they are hands down the worst female contestant ever.

(Notice, no one ever says when witnessing a betrayal: "Could you believe the way that person Chiared her?")
    "Only one man understands me, and even he does not". - G.W.F. Hegel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast