+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: In A Fix

On the IAF that's on right now, they're in the house for SEVEN days. That's a first.

Off to watch it!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Seven days?? Holy crapper! I'm totally gonna watch out for that tonight! Thanks for the info John.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

LOL you silly doodys! That was a trick... they were only there for 3 days, like usual... It'd be rotten if they started changing it now since 3 days is hard to beat as it is... people like the suspense! LOL I do at least...

But you know I'm not going to even briefly cover this episode because you know, Jame's entrance was freakin' amazing!!! LMAO... From the beginning I knew he was going to have to be there and then mid episode he came in on his rockin Harly and bang boom baw he was rockin' and rollin' with the rest of them... Poor Sparky though... getting all upset as he chizzled and knocking James's sign over... *pets Sparky* Tis all right...

Ah, but James totally saved the day I think... I mean, if he hadn't been there I'm sure they would have been behind... he didn't do much but the little tindy things he did do made a difference in my opinion...

Throughout the whole episode though I kept going they need to get that freakin cat out of there! And the next thing you know it goes climbing in between the walls... well they should have listened to me! LOL Anyways... My most favorite episode yet I think... The house was gorgeous and Nani's design was awesome..

GO NANI! I love her...
    Joshin' over James Lunday!
    James Lunday: "There's nothing like a machine that spins really fast!"
    James Lunday: (to Justin) "Would you like to use my saw?"

They did a good job with the house. The homeowner wasn't ALL that helpful, he seemed a bit perplexed through the whole thing.

I knew it was James as soon as they said "mystery guest" and showed the motorcycle.

I thought it was hilarious that they let Marc and the camera crew in there while doing Greg's root canal.

Quote Originally Posted by LundaysLady
    Throughout the whole episode though I kept going they need to get that freakin cat out of there! And the next thing you know it goes climbing in between the walls... well they should have listened to me! LOL
    Loved that cute cat. Anyway, Nani's design was attractive as usual, it allows for growth, you know, the HO's can hang art and decor that they love

Gotta love Nani
    Last edited by ANTMrox; 06-29-2004 at 12:38 AM.

Yesterday's episode was one of my favorites so far! I adore the In A Fix crew and their chemistry is wonderful. My husband likes to tease me about Jennie .... "Look at Jennie using that compound miter saw!" {{{He says, while drooling at her huge boobs!}}} Every man's dream, huh? Even though the girl has a huge rack, she can still use power tools like the big boys.

The house turned out beautifully! I loved the fireplace. My favorite part was how they're getting more personal and "reality TV oriented" by going to Greg's dentist office. Marc is just hilarious!

Ahhhh, Sparky .....
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

The best part was Justin laughing his butt off. My wife said "I think that's the first time I've seen Justin REALLY laugh so far!"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The house was massive!

The whole beginning where he was in bed.. it started bugging me after a while, I was like.."Sit UP already!! Get out of bed!" They just seemed to lag in the beginning.

Funny how John said it was gonna be a 7 day project and I believed it!

I thought it was strange the the cat was running around in the house too. I mean..really. Is it an inside cat? Outside cat? etc..etc.. You'd think that they'd worry about all the doors open and whatnot.

I didn't like the whitewash on the ceiling though. That could have been done better, but it didn't look awful. I just think that staining the one parts woulda looked better!

James showing up was funny! There was so much smoke, it was cracking me up!

The measurement fights were also a big highlight... "WHY would I say 44 when it's clearly 47 and 3/4????"
    Lets check the tape:
    "Uhhh...44". "44?" "Yeah..44". "Ok, 44!!"

This was a fun episode..everyone was all goofy, and I liked that!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

That whitewash job is what they do to cabinets and call it "pickling" or "pickled". It was big about 15 years ago when I used to wire houses. I always thought it was crappy looking myself but they were going for that tuscan farmhouse look and the ceiling fit the mode very well and also brightened it up some and didn't make it look cavernous.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    That whitewash job is what they do to cabinets and call it "pickling" or "pickled". It was big about 15 years ago
    I have a cabinet that's pickled pine. I'd bet with Greg's job, if you look up close it's likely to be sloppy, but yeah it did the trick of removing the heaviness of the room ........and who's gonna scrutinize way up there anyway

guess the key word is "fix" in the show's name "In A Fix"

+ Reply to Thread